• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Entry level AF#15 on eBay

Its beat but complete, no qualifiers and nice PQ...

AF#15 CGC 1.0 on eBay

I do not mean to change the subject in regards to Hawkman's AF#15 scam...

but this 1.0 is back from the same seller...

AF#15 cgc 1.0 back on eBay

A fine example of AF 15 goodness. :cloud9:

Just got the grade in for my AF #15 which I submitted to CGC.. Graded out as a CGC 2.5 universal :).. Will be looking to sell when I get it

Perfect time to sell to maximize peak levels; the next peak won't occur until pullback then flat then peak again

Just got the grade in for my AF #15 which I submitted to CGC.. Graded out as a CGC 2.5 universal :).. Will be looking to sell when I get it

Perfect time to sell to maximize peak levels; the next peak won't occur until pullback then flat then peak again

But how do you know they will level off now and not in 6 months for example? Just asking not questioning you

But how do you know they will level off now and not in 6 months for example? Just asking not questioning you

I think he was having fun,could be wrong.......but. (shrug)

Selling because of the grade or you were going to anyway?

I was planning to.. I had a few pm's about the book before I sent it to CGC, but I wanted to assure them that it would come out as unrestored. Unfortunately, those buyers I believe have copies of their own :(

A CGC 3.0 just sold on ebay for $5650 :o:o

Yes and it is a cream to off-white pages copy with the centerfold detached from the bottom staple. :eek:

:eek: indeed.

Funny that book was sold by "silvercomics" and amazingly they have it relisted for $6800

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-3-0-GD-VG-Universal-/200638044578?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2eb6f599a2

Lots of people gulping down the AF15 Kool-Aid :ohnoez: