• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I actually have a 5500 offfer on my 3.0, and have turned it down :o

DAMMIT!!! I'm a insufficiently_thoughtful_person!!!

I could have had a 4.0 in last Octobers Clink auction for a decent amount less than that. I thought i could steal it and put in a wuss bid though, well below what i planned since it was sitting so low the last hour doh!

OK, Mysterio, since you showed me yours, I will show you mine

AF15OW-W0785269001.jpg

:cloud9: That is a stunner! A ton of eye appeal for the grade, my favorite kind of book!

Damn, great looking copy! Spidey and his colors just POP on that copy. I would love to own a copy someday.........

A CGC 3.0 just sold on ebay for $5650 :o:o

Yes and it is a cream to off-white pages copy with the centerfold detached from the bottom staple. :eek:

:eek: indeed.

Funny that book was sold by "silvercomics" and amazingly they have it relisted for $6800

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-3-0-GD-VG-Universal-/200638044578?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2eb6f599a2

Lots of people gulping down the AF15 Kool-Aid :ohnoez:

I actually bought that book, the one listed for 6800 is a duplicate listing they had as a buy it out now, the other was on a 5605 minimum bid listing, I know it had a bottom centerfold detached, but it was the nicest copy colorwise/brightness without chipping on the cover that I could find without pushing the 6k mark. They should be taking the 6800 one down asap I would hope.

c6b1_12.JPG

Will put up a better pic when I receive it.

Yes and it is a cream to off-white pages copy with the centerfold detached from the bottom staple. :eek:

Funny that book was sold by "silvercomics" and amazingly they have it relisted for $6800

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-3-0-GD-VG-Universal-/200638044578?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2eb6f599a2

I actually bought that book, the one listed for 6800 is a duplicate listing they had as a buy it out now, the other was on a 5605 minimum bid listing, I know it had a bottom centerfold detached, but it was the nicest copy colorwise/brightness without chipping on the cover that I could find without pushing the 6k mark. They should be taking the 6800 one down asap I would hope.

Thanks for clearing that up. Welcome to the boards and welcome to the AF15 club. Congrats on your book too.

Thanks for clearing that up. Welcome to the boards and welcome to the AF15 club. Congrats on your book too.

Thanks!

Noticing way too much hijinks going on with AF 15s lately. Here's a book that just sold the other day on ebay for over 10k and is now available again from the same seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-CGC-7-0-1st-Appearance-Spider-man-/110768156333?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19ca4beead

I'm at the point where I think I'm going to hold off getting one because I think people have lost their minds on this book lately.

I use gators buying/selling of af15s as a good measurement; if I see him with 10 copies to sell than I know it's the right time to buy. If he only a couple of copies it's the wrong time to buy. I have many copies and I love it go up in price but history will repeat itself here

If you want to know who it is that is selling a copy of AF15 CGC 5.0 & ASM 1 CGC 6.5 on Ebay, its me. Yes I am threatening to leave this club.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250923539645?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I may possibly consider the Twin Cities copy, if I can make my deal.

Just so you guys know, I did think this out prior to posting. Yes some may say that I am spamming and yes I know where to put my listings, but inlight of everything that has been going on with scammers and deals going bad and books getting relisted. I just wanted to take the mystery out of my listing that could pop up here as topic eventually and just wanted to assure one and all its a legit sale from a legit seller :acclaim: Pardon me please.

Nice books, selling them together can sometimes be tough, sometimes you can get better value selling them separate, as it is hard to find the right person who wants both as a pair, it may be easier finding someone who wants just the AF, or just the Spiderman 1, and selling them separately.

Nice books, selling them together can sometimes be tough, sometimes you can get better value selling them separate, as it is hard to find the right person who wants both as a pair, it may be easier finding someone who wants just the AF, or just the Spiderman 1, and selling them separately.

My listing is free in this case. The opening bid after fees puts me at a break even and I can live with that, if it goes higher, I can spend more in the HA auction. If I dont get a bid then I more than likely will seperate them.