• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

If you want to know who it is that is selling a copy of AF15 CGC 5.0 & ASM 1 CGC 6.5 on Ebay, its me. Yes I am threatening to leave this club.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250923539645?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I may possibly consider the Twin Cities copy, if I can make my deal.

Just so you guys know, I did think this out prior to posting. Yes some may say that I am spamming and yes I know where to put my listings, but inlight of everything that has been going on with scammers and deals going bad and books getting relisted. I just wanted to take the mystery out of my listing that could pop up here as topic eventually and just wanted to assure one and all its a legit sale from a legit seller :acclaim: Pardon me please.

Dont even think about getting your dirty mitts on my Twin Cities AF15 buddy!!! :baiting:

Seriously though, i'm having a VERY tough time talking myself out of going for that book! I LOVE that copy :cloud9:

For some reason, it doesn't bother me in the slightest (shrug)

I am a little worried that in hand it will look MUCH worse and bother me hm

How often do you have a shot at a PEDIGREE AF15 though? I'm pretty sure i've only ever seen 1 other and that wasnt even for sale, just a random pic that i saw.

Actually 2, forgot about the Suscha 4.0 i think it was doh!

Pedigree status means very little to me.

I prefer the overall look of a book. (thumbs u

What can i say, i'm a Pedigree whore :blush:

That being said, i could DEFINITELY live with that crease the way that TC copy presents in my eyes (thumbs u

That being said, i could DEFINITELY live with that crease the way that TC copy presents in my eyes (thumbs u

I could live with it too.

Unfortunately, the long crease will be there tomorrow. :preach::

that being said that heritage 5.0 will probably sell fir 13k plus and reach it's peak so no chance to flip but more a private keeper copy unless it is a pressing candidate..........

I hope the Heritage Auction white paged 5.0 bad boy sells for $13k because I have a 5.0 OW-W

:devil:

the 5.0 in the HA auction is one click away from Spiderturtles prediction and only 12 days to go. Two clicks and its in the $14k's :eek:

no. spiderturtle is right. good time to sell, bad time to buy. the bubble will burst.

The koolaide has been passed from the showcase22 room to the af15room

It would appear that way ... wouldn't it hm

I could live with it too.

Unfortunately, the long crease will be there tomorrow. :preach::

Unfortunately.... :cry: