• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I cried when I held it in my hands for the first time.

2986348755_d492951c19.jpg

I sleep next to it every night with a gun under my pillow just in case. (Ok, not really, but you get the idea.)

Very nice. Yeah, we understand the crying. Who doesn't sleep with their AF #15 with a gun under the pillow? (shrug)

I sleep next to it every night with a gun under my pillow just in case. (Ok, not really, but you get the idea.)

Very nice. Yeah, we understand the crying. Who doesn't sleep with their AF #15 with a gun under the pillow? (shrug)

:gossip: Canadians...

That looks strikingly like the picture of the one just sold on eBay. hm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280296058597

That looks strikingly like the picture of the one just sold on eBay. hm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280296058597

Good eye Jazzman. hm:popcorn:

WOW! The only thing that ebay seller has sold before is Drag Queen Stripper outfits! :o

So you're familiar with this seller then?

:jokealert:

Whatever you do, dont look at the pictures in the item feedback! :o:roflmao:

:roflmao:

WOW! The only thing that ebay seller has sold before is Drag Queen Stripper outfits! :o

So you're familiar with this seller then?

:jokealert:

Whatever you do, dont look at the pictures in the item feedback! :o:roflmao:

Thanks for the warning, unfortunately, it was a bit too late - I already looked the other day when I saw this AF #15 up for sale on eBay!! :boo:

If Ares post over in General, in the WTTB thread for BaltimoreLauren was on the money, then maybe BaltimoreLauren is the eBay seller hm Per Ares post,

"Not at all. Im just laughing at the guys here fawning all over themselves over the fact a female is visiting the boards here. They are lving up to the comic geek stereotype and goign crazy..

I just threw out the posibility that you could be a guy playing mind games with them. It's not the first time"

The post from BaltimoreLauren was made 5 days prior to the auction closing....explain to me how she "I cried when I held it in my hands for the first time."

Because I bought the book from a dealer at the Baltimore Comic Con in September, and after time payments, had it in October. So yes, that would be someone scamming some poor sap out of an AF15 with my picture. Oh boy..

Actually I'm surprised none of you cross referenced my picture to my flickr account...:

Amazing Fantasy 15

"Taken on October 30, 2008".