• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Chrom's forumula continues to hold pretty true for the low and mid grade copies: GRADE x 1.5 = Price. Only exception is the one book there with White PQ--not surprised it went for an aggressive price, esp. if there is a chance to upgrade a notch.

Well it did get a stern beating the past 6 months or so but still held up lol

100% agree on the WHITE pagers, but I am noticing that OW/W without any chipping are getting a lot of love as well. I'm wondering if my formula will last another year or not hm

Got my board membership, this time with scan power! (albeit weak scan power)

In my opinion definitely an ugly 5.0, but I'm just happy to have one of these Silver Grails :)

-Will

Congrats! :applause:

Nice PQ!

Agreed. I have seen MUCH uglier 5.0's.

Congrats!

Thanks thanks. Maybe it's just that I'm looking at it close, but the top edge is wrinkly, the chipping is there, and I see a crease on the cover.

Maybe the inside is great I don't know, but how much of the grade is cover vs overall?

Spent 9.5k - with Spidey so hot I figured I needed to get on the train sooner than later!

-Will

Thanks thanks. Maybe it's just that I'm looking at it close, but the top edge is wrinkly, the chipping is there, and I see a crease on the cover.

Maybe the inside is great I don't know, but how much of the grade is cover vs overall?

Spent 9.5k - with Spidey so hot I figured I needed to get on the train sooner than later!

-Will

I think if all those things you dislike went away it would be much higher than 5.0

Awesome - thanks!

I bought it off this guy who really needed money, so I traded a PS3 + 8k for it.

I figure though, with the stamp / chipping / creases etc, that the eye appeal is less than average.

Did I get an ok deal? Hopefully I could get 9k for this.

-W

Thanks a lot Mysterio! I'm going to hold on to it, because I've always wanted one. It's spidey - he's as popular as popular is. Good to hear though that I got a pretty good deal (he wanted a PS3 btw).

-WB

I think it's safe to say if you put it up for 12,000 buy it now, someone should snatch it up fairly quickly.

i know the owner of this book, not legit (thumbs u

I won this book. I offered to pay with cash in person, seller refused and insisted on Paypal. I offered to fly out and pay with Paypal as soon as I saw the book. I have not heard back from the seller since.

Figured it was not the real deal.

Hopefully runner up bidders don't get duped.