• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Well, the long anticipated wait is over!!!! I have been waiting for this book for about a month or so. Sold all my pre-robin tecs to acquire this book + cash. I know some of you have guessed it right and others have wondered the reason why I sold my Pre-robin's. Well, the answer is right below this text!!!

The colors on this book are the best I've seen, basically news stand fresh! And, White Pages to boot :cloud9: I couldn't have been anymore happier with my decision. I'm glad I did what I did and have no regrets! A very special thanks to Sparkle City for working with me on acquiring this book. Without further adieu, I would like to personally induct this Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 8.5 into my collection :banana::banana::banana:

AF15CGC85.jpg

(worship) Spectacular!!

Well, the long anticipated wait is over!!!! I have been waiting for this book for about a month or so. Sold all my pre-robin tecs to acquire this book + cash. I know some of you have guessed it right and others have wondered the reason why I sold my Pre-robin's. Well, the answer is right below this text!!!

The colors on this book are the best I've seen, basically news stand fresh! And, White Pages to boot :cloud9: I couldn't have been anymore happier with my decision. I'm glad I did what I did and have no regrets! A very special thanks to Sparkle City for working with me on acquiring this book. Without further adieu, I would like to personally induct this Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 8.5 into my collection :banana::banana::banana:

AF15CGC85.jpg

Congratulations! That's a beautiful book.

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. I was wondering and if anyone knows that would be great, but do I have the highest graded White paged copy? If not, what copy is it or copies? Thanks

I can't remember seeing more than a couple other white-paged copies. And neither of them were graded as high as your book. Both the White Mountain (9.4) and Curator (9.0) copies have off-white to white pages. If any AF #15 would have white pages, those would be the best bets.

I don't think any of the 9.4s have white pages. The 9.2s both have off-white pages. It looks like there are 6 more 9.0s in the census besides the Curator. I've never seen most of those books. But I think there's a good chance your book might be highest graded copy with white pages.

AF15CGC85.jpg

Wow !!! The highest graded WPer to my knowledge...congrats with a golf clap!

:golfclap:

AF15CGC85.jpg

Congrats, that's one sweet magnificent book. Welcome to the AF15 WP club. :applause::applause::applause:

AF15CGC85.jpg

Congrats DK! That book is simply beautiful. :applause:

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. I was wondering and if anyone knows that would be great, but do I have the highest graded White paged copy? If not, what copy is it or copies? Thanks

I can't remember seeing more than a couple other white-paged copies. And neither of them were graded as high as your book. Both the White Mountain (9.4) and Curator (9.0) copies have off-white to white pages. If any AF #15 would have white pages, those would be the best bets.

I don't think any of the 9.4s have white pages. The 9.2s both have off-white pages. It looks like there are 6 more 9.0s in the census besides the Curator. I've never seen most of those books. But I think there's a good chance your book might be highest graded copy with white pages.

Good to hear :grin: I don't know of any other white paged copies higher than mine or the same grade. But yea I know that offwhite-white is the highest I know that grades higher than mine

Good to hear :grin: I don't know of any other white paged copies higher than mine or the same grade. But yea I know that offwhite-white is the highest I know that grades higher than mine

Listen to the expert. There is a WP 8.0 (the Maine Summerhouse copy sold by Quasar years ago as a 7.0 and it was pressed up to 8.0).

That was the highest graded WPer...until this one popped up. There is a restored 9.0 with WPs but that don't count! lol

Listen to the expert. There is a WP 8.0 (the Maine Summerhouse copy sold by Quasar years ago as a 7.0 and it was pressed up to 8.0).

That was the highest graded WPer...until this one popped up. There is a restored 9.0 with WPs but that don't count! lol

You're right, it don't count! lol Would love to see that WP 8.0 copy!

You're right, it don't count! lol Would love to see that WP 8.0 copy!

Not mine, but here's a scan...

118280.jpg.60f20b6615c4b2ef619ccab713475867.jpg