• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Bump so people don't get lost looking for this thread.

Does this thread have any significance in the history of comics? (shrug)lol

It was my understanding that this thread is THE most important thread in the history of not just comics but the whole universe.

hm

Bump so people don't get lost looking for this thread.

Does this thread have any significance in the history of comics? (shrug)lol

It was my understanding that this thread is THE most important thread in the history of not just comics but the whole universe.

hm

Aren't all my threads the most important thread in the history of the whole universe? :ohnoez:

It belongs to a consignor, not us, but if you'd like to make an offer I can pass it along and see what he thinks. Since it was listed pretty recently, he may not be too flexible at this point, but I'll pass on the offer if you'd like to make one. Feel free to PM me if you're serious.

The same book is listed in our eBay store, but the eBay price is higher to cancel out the eBay and PayPal fees. If that's the book you inquired about, you'll be able to get better info contacting me than going through our eBay messaging.

PS: I'm working on a "make an offer" feature where you could make offers through the web site, but it's not ready yet.

Yes. Above avg prices... But keep in mind I have above avg books (no marvel chipping, ow or better pages etc)

I gotta ask how you you do it. Do you have an AF15 tree in your back yard? I'll pay good money for some seeds.

I sold Gator two copies just last month and neither copy even made it to MegaCon.

The man is an AF15 moving machine.

Yes. Above avg prices... But keep in mind I have above avg books (no marvel chipping, ow or better pages etc)

I gotta ask how you you do it. Do you have an AF15 tree in your back yard? I'll pay good money for some seeds.

I sold Gator two copies just last month and neither copy even made it to MegaCon.

The man is an AF15 moving machine.

"Just win sell it, baby!"