• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I can't make sense of the math equasion on the cover hm

I can't either. hm

Must be that "new" math.

The equation is legit, it's just a bit hard to read... The first # appears to clearly be 30, and the answer 750, so with a multiplication sign added into the mix, that would put the second number at 25, and if you squint just right, you can make out the "5" in the "25"...

You're right...I can see it now. :D

Good thing. CGC deducts one grade point for incorrect math on the cover. ;)

I can't make sense of the math equasion on the cover hm

I can't either. hm

Must be that "new" math.

The equation is legit, it's just a bit hard to read... The first # appears to clearly be 30, and the answer 750, so with a multiplication sign added into the mix, that would put the second number at 25, and if you squint just right, you can make out the "5" in the "25"...

You're right...I can see it now. :D

Good thing. CGC deducts one grade point for incorrect math on the cover. ;)

Personally, the equation doesn't bother me as much as it would if it were incorrect, although I guess you could break out the red pen and correct it if it was wrong. :grin:

Congratulations!!

The front cover is beautiful, and the back cover is really not all that bad. Obviously most people prefer to have all the defects concentrated on the back cover if possible. A superior 5.0!

:applause:

Congratulations!!

The front cover is beautiful, and the back cover is really not all that bad. Obviously most people prefer to have all the defects concentrated on the back cover if possible. A superior 5.0!

Couldn't have said it better. Great looking copy! Congrats!!! :applause:

Congratulations!!

Huh??? That back cover must be horrible cus that cover is BLAZING! Looks waaaaay better than a 5.0!

Just a sweet, SWEET book (worship)

Anybody interested in a ROBOJO restored AF 15 for a mere $150K??!! :insane:lol

RESTORED AF 15

It has extremely slight color touch and has been trimmed, and that's all!

Oh, that's it? Well then, where do I send the $149,995 money order?

Anybody interested in a ROBOJO restored AF 15 for a mere $150K??!! :insane:lol

RESTORED AF 15

It has extremely slight color touch and has been trimmed, and that's all!

Oh, that's it? Well then, where do I send the $149,995 money order?

Fresh from the lab... lol

I'm always amazed that people buy his books with his trademark fuzzy photos.

Like this one. Two crappy, out of focus photos of the front cover. You can't tell much about the grade with a photo like that, but it's a formula that seems to work. I'll bet it wouldn't have sold at that price with front and back scans.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #2 NM+ 9.6 (Sold for $18,000.00)

AS2Zfull_103010.jpg

:facepalm:

Looks like another 9.4 has been pushed into a 9.6 holder, latest census has 3 9.6s now. Wonder how the person who spent 1.1M on the (then) lone 9.6 is feeling now.

THis is how he feels: :ohnoez::frustrated:

And :cry::facepalm:

Actually, whoever he/she is might not be too bothered - they can probably afford to hold it till the value gives them a profit anyway.

If they were looking for the single highest copy then they should feel very upset.