• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I still love my 5.0, but would love to own a certain board member's 6.0 someday! :luhv:

You snag the 5.0 just in time before the run up. :headbang: For me, I would hold it and trade up.

So, keep the 5.0 and get an additional 6.0? Would that be equal to an 11.0? :o

I still love my 5.0, but would love to own a certain board member's 6.0 someday! :luhv:

You snag the 5.0 just in time before the run up. :headbang: For me, I would hold it and trade up.

So, keep the 5.0 and get an additional 6.0? Would that be equal to an 11.0? :o

By upgrading to a 6.0 and sell the 5.0 afterward; hence, you will always have an AF15 on hand. Unless you want two copies to have a total equal number of 11.0. :grin:

I hope its legit, but I would be very nervous bidding on this. :fear:

Agree, the scan is so small and not clear for the front cover with no CGC numbers can be detected. There are so few copies in 7.5+ with White pages. Looks like the image could be taken from Heritage.

Agree, the scan is so small and not clear for the front cover with no CGC numbers can be detected. There are so few copies in 7.5+ with White pages. Looks like the image could be taken from Heritage.

If this was my book I would have massive close up scans to try and push the sale.

Like you say this is a small obscure image of the covers with no detail.

I don't believe it at all.

If this was my book I would have massive close up scans to try and push the sale.

Like you say this is a small obscure image of the covers with no detail.

I don't believe it at all.

Unless the seller can show better images, CGC numbers, and that he or she owns it, someone is going to get taken. Definitely a hard one to believe.

front is a pic, back is a scan. hm

3 day auction. :whistle:

Front is small image so you can't see details, while back is a full clear scan made on a Legal size CCD scanner (not the typical CIS type) which (from experience) are hard to come by... AND if the seller actually does have such a scanner then why not scan the front.

My verdict is in - high potential for a scam - buyer beware. :makepoint:

If the seller is reading this do yourself a favour and re-post the front image to prove me/us wrong with our suspicions. :shy: