• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Honestly, I'd say get on board while you can; otherwise, it's going to get out of reach. I know supply is very high on this book, but relative to the demand, the entry ticket even for the cheap seats is never going to be cheap.

Ageed! Having sold multiple copies in the past, believe me this book appreciates in value like anything

I took your advice...threw up a WTB thread to start with...anyone happens to know of a LG copy, 1.0-2.5, CGC'd, please shoot me a PM.

Wish I would have heard from you about 3 months ago. I had a gorgeous 4.0 that went on C-Link for cheap. Had gorgeous PQ! :sorry:

:sorry: did your copy had chipping? If it did than that may have done the trick. Sorry it sold for cheap. Do you still have your high graded copy I believe 7.0?

Honestly, I'd say get on board while you can; otherwise, it's going to get out of reach. I know supply is very high on this book, but relative to the demand, the entry ticket even for the cheap seats is never going to be cheap.

Ageed! Having sold multiple copies in the past, believe me this book appreciates in value like anything

I took your advice...threw up a WTB thread to start with...anyone happens to know of a LG copy, 1.0-2.5, CGC'd, please shoot me a PM.

Wish I would have heard from you about 3 months ago. I had a gorgeous 4.0 that went on C-Link for cheap. Had gorgeous PQ! :sorry:

:sorry: did your copy had chipping? If it did than that may have done the trick. Sorry it sold for cheap. Do you still have your high graded copy I believe 7.0?

All my under copies have been sold. :sorry:

Thank god I got in when I did and I am not looking to sell while this pre-movie feeding frenzy is going on (mind you it's been going on for over a year now so one hell of a frenzy)... But I am dying to see what sales look like 3-6 months after release of the movie. Will this book even dip at all?

I keep telling my wealthy buddy who is always looking for investment advice to get in on this book and get as high a grade copy as he can (even now) and then hold.

Now if I could only find a nice LG Cap #1 that won't cost me my other arm and leg lol

Thank god I got in when I did and I am not looking to sell while this pre-movie feeding frenzy is going on (mind you it's been going on for over a year now so one hell of a frenzy)... But I am dying to see what sales look like 3-6 months after release of the movie. Will this book even dip at all?

I keep telling my wealthy buddy who is always looking for investment advice to get in on this book and get as high a grade copy as he can (even now) and then hold.

Now if I could only find a nice LG Cap #1 that won't cost me my other arm and leg lol

Honestly, the books been moving upward again since it leveled off following its major explosion back in '08. I think the new film isn't going to have much of an immediate effect on this book anymore than the Henry Caville reboot of Superman will have an effect on Action Comics 1. It's simply one of those rare blue chip books that is embedded in the mainstream cultural consciousness.

I'm thrilled to say that as of today, or more like tomorrow since its being overnighted, I am an official member of the AF15 club! :grin: 1.5 SS

Scans will be posted once I have it in hand and can get some good ones.

Well played! will look fantastic in your sig!

At least $4k if you are lucky. Usually 2.0's sell for around $4250-$4500

Unreal. Mine is a 1.8 Stan SS copy, and I still can't believe I was given the opportunity to buy it (raw at the time). I told my wife if I had to buy it again, I'd never be able to afford. Looks like I'm right on that account.

I'm having an on going internal debate as to whether this book is out of reach for me now. I mean, the supply is totally there, AF15's are everywhere, but demand seems super high and prices keep going up and up. I'm debating on whether to settle for a nice ASM1 instead.

+1

I used to own a G+ raw AF15 and to think what I sold it for! :tonofbricks:

I want a copy but the prices for even a 2.0 are insane.

I'm seriously considering getting a ASM 1.