• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I've been following that 4.5 on Clink I don't know if that one will press out any better, lots of color breaking creases, but I am damn glad its at 12k. I bought a 4.5 a while back and there has been no GPA data or sales I have seen all year. My fear was it would only go $9800 which was the ballpark I paid.

+1 for me, but I paid considerably less for my 4.5 two years ago and mine has OW-W pages. :banana:

I'm still a little shocked to see it at $12,000 with time left.

That price is nonsense, I doubt it will effect the overall market.

I've been following that 4.5 on Clink I don't know if that one will press out any better, lots of color breaking creases, but I am damn glad its at 12k. I bought a 4.5 a while back and there has been no GPA data or sales I have seen all year. My fear was it would only go $9800 which was the ballpark I paid.

+1 for me, but I paid considerably less for my 4.5 two years ago and mine has OW-W pages. :banana:

I'm still a little shocked to see it at $12,000 with time left.

That price is nonsense, I doubt it will effect the overall market.

Yeah, it is crazy. Someone obviously thinks it is improvable.

I don't know if it will effect the overall market but if a 5.0 is getting @14K last sale. Why shouldn't a 4.5 be @ 11 to 12K. 1/2 a grade less shouldn't be @$3000 less. My point is sales of 4.5s haven't been tracked recently. There is another old label 4.5 on flea bay interesting to see where that one goes.

I don't know if it will effect the overall market but if a 5.0 is getting @14K last sale. Why shouldn't a 4.5 be @ 11 to 12K. 1/2 a grade less shouldn't be @$3000 less. My point is sales of 4.5s haven't been tracked recently. There is another old label 4.5 on flea bay interesting to see where that one goes.
The Af15 elevator is skipping floors :ohnoez:

Wonderful story on your book Peewee! I remember when you upgraded, but didn't hear the back story until now. Thanks for sharing. Yes, it appears AF15's in all grades are going to the moon. I'm just glad I got my 5.0 when I did, after a couple of years of looking for that one book I felt comfortable with. Now, I need to upgrade to a 6.0! :headbang:

I thought the 3.0 went for a bargain.. Expected it to sell for $6k

1+

All about the eye appeal.... Buy the book not the number certainly is relative on a "common" book like af15

A nicer appearing 3.0 would easily fetch 6k. This one ended right where it should have (thumbs u

I thought the 3.0 went for a bargain.. Expected it to sell for $6k

1+

All about the eye appeal.... Buy the book not the number certainly is relative on a "common" book like af15

A nicer appearing 3.0 would easily fetch 6k. This one ended right where it should have (thumbs u

Yeah, that's true.. Certainly all the writing on the title of the book is a turn-off.. At least it doesn't have any marvel chipping.

So I am debating buying another copy...

What grade would $10,000 buy me?

I also want to add that no marvel chipping or writing on the cover is a must. That 4.5 looked better than the 5.0 and 5.5 I recently saw on eBay.