• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

You should open a Photobucket account, load your pix through there, then once loaded, copy the image code on each picture and post it on here.
No, actually he should send the book to me to scan and post. :kidaround:

Welcome to the club, Dillon is it?

You should open a Photobucket account, load your pix through there, then once loaded, copy the image code on each picture and post it on here.
No, actually he should send the book to me to scan and post. :kidaround:

lol

Welcome to the club, Dillon is it?

Lifelong holy grail fufilled. Deals been in the works for a while from the good folks at Bedrock. Finally paid off. Not in hand yet, but should be by the end of the week.

af15cgc40fc.jpg

af15cgc40bc.jpg

Think it shows absolutely great for a 4.0. Just the missing piece on BC that really hurts the score.

Lifelong holy grail fufilled. Deals been in the works for a while from the good folks at Bedrock. Finally paid off. Not in hand yet, but should be by the end of the week.

af15cgc40fc.jpg

af15cgc40bc.jpg

Think it shows absolutely great for a 4.0. Just the missing piece on BC that really hurts the score.

:applause: congrats

Today is the 4-year anniversary of this thread, a thread created by Spider-Variant. :headbang::whee: :whee: :headbang:

I see Spider-Variant sold his copy on the Boards yesterday, so a big congrats to him is in order. I trust he'll be back in the Club at some point down the line.

In honor of this thread he created--which is now at 600 pages (if you're at the 10 posts per page default :gossip:)--I'm hopefully going to post the results of a project I've been working on for months. :wishluck: The project is borne out of the very pages of this thread.

If we took out all the :makepoint:, (tsk) , :sumo:, :applause:, :headbang::cloud9:, and such what would all our post counts and page lengths of these threads be.

But if someone posts a pretty AF15 scan today, here's a big (thumbs u