• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

http://pbckt.com/pH.RbEHIy

If this picture doesn't post, please help me somebody. After numerous tries, I realize that I'm photo-illiterate.

I'd like to officially and humbly induct myself into the AF 15 club with this 1.8 beauty. I'm proud to say I own the first Spidey. I have wanted it since I first started collecting and saw him swinging. I had to break a few legs to get it- Not really, but work a whole lot of hours. Yeah, it really is amazing how much this book has risen. Spidey will continue to be at the top because he will always be relatable to the quirky kid in us all.

-Dan

http://pbckt.com/pH.RbEHIy

If this picture doesn't post, please help me somebody. After numerous tries, I realize that I'm photo-illiterate.

I'd like to officially and humbly induct myself into the AF 15 club with this 1.8 beauty. I'm proud to say I own the first Spidey. I have wanted it since I first started collecting and saw him swinging. I had to break a few legs to get it- Not really, but work a whole lot of hours. Yeah, it really is amazing how much this book has risen. Spidey will continue to be at the top because he will always be relatable to the quirky kid in us all.

-Dan

:applause: Nice book! Presents very well for the grade! Congrats!!

Current market values? hm

up to 1.5 - $2 to 4k

2 to 2.5 - $4 to 5k

3 to 3.5 - $6 to 8k

4 to 4.5 - $9 to 10k

5 to 5.5 - $11 to 18k

6 to 6.5 - $20 to 30k

7 to 7.5 - $35 to 70k

8.0 - $80 to 100k

8.5 - $110k+

Not too shabby! To think my initial 500.00 investment has grown to this,momma thought I spent too much. :banana:

Current market values? hm

up to 1.5 - $2 to 4k

2 to 2.5 - $4 to 5k

3 to 3.5 - $6 to 8k

4 to 4.5 - $9 to 10k

5 to 5.5 - $11 to 18k

6 to 6.5 - $20 to 30k

7 to 7.5 - $35 to 70k

8.0 - $80 to 100k

8.5 - $110k+

Not too shabby! To think my initial 500.00 investment has grown to this,momma thought I spent too much. :banana:

Momma knows best. hm

Here is my addition to the club...

I will show the grade further down as I think this book is stunning and was under-graded.

A beauty and great book in my opinion.

This is my 4th copy, so technically I was in the club. I only have this copy and keep moving up. As a kid I bad a beater, then a 2.0, followed by 7.0 (restored) and now this unrestored copy. CAN YOU GUESS THE GRADE???

Af6cgc_zpsf54667a9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Af1cgc_zps95a31a9f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Af3cgc_zps612b14c6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Af6cgc_zpsf54667a9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

http://s1327.beta.photobucket.com/user/r2hammer/media/Af5_zps519508d2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0