Amazing Fantasy #15 Club
9 9

7,733 posts in this topic

Just received my upgraded 6.0 copy, thanks to a fellow boardie! :banana: Bump me up a grade kind sir, Spider-Variant. I have my "new" grail! :luhv::cloud9::whee:
:applause:

That's a very nice 6.0 there. Congratulations on the upgrade you did very well. :banana:

-J.

i got this copy about 3 years ago right before it latest surge in value. bought it on ebay from a UK seller and used ebay escrow for payment. solid book with nice pages. spine wear and soiling on BC are its only real defects!

AF15FC1.jpg

that is a very sweet copy !

no longer a member :cry: - just recerted @ 5.5 again and sold on the link for $20K- got such a great price it doesn't hurt so much but its sad that i'll probably never own another copy.

I had a total of 5K in the book - I am more a collector than speculator so it does feel great to make a killing like this! Someday when i am a richer man maybe but until then enjoy your books fellas and take good care of em they might be worth something someday....

:news::news::news::news::news::news: :news::news:

Going forward, please post any new additions to the club HERE .

Going forward, please post any new additions to the club HERE .

lol - i wish i could

I have an AF#15 and might consider selling, CGC 3.0 restored, I called CGC and found out the three grades given this book were 3-3-4, so a common grade of three was given.Amature restoration.

This is my second copy in 45 years,i'll only consider an offer outside what many consider fair but there it is.I'm in no hurry to sell and the prices will only keep climing.It's listed on comiclink.com and as you may know they charge the seller 10% and it must be passed on.

I have an AF#15 and might consider selling, CGC 3.0 restored, I called CGC and found out the three grades given this book were 3-3-4, so a common grade of three was given.Amature restoration.

This is my second copy in 45 years,i'll only consider an offer outside what many consider fair but there it is.I'm in no hurry to sell and the prices will only keep climing.It's listed on comiclink.com and as you may know they charge the seller 10% and it must be passed on.

:shrug:

WTTB!

This probably isn't the place to post this since it is the old thread (last post before your bump was April) and most people here already have a copy.

I recommend putting it up for sale in the Sales Threads if you want a shot at moving.

Side note - "fair" pricing is all in the eyes of the beholder but I recommend doing some research on sold books in grade with resto before listing it if you are serious about it selling.

:hi:

High Caps may mean sreaming to you but to old folks it means we can see it.I'll never get the hang of this high cap thing,SORRY!

WTTB has nothing to do with "screaming..."

It is an acronym for Welcome To The Boards; which as an acronym, it is typically capitalized.

Not sure what you mean by the "old folks" reference, but probably not the best way to make friends around here.