• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

is this a good trade??? AF15 cgc blue 3.5 cr-ow and AF15 cgc blue 3.0 cr-ow both are free of marvel chipping and have good eye appeal for the grade. Trade for AF15 ow-white blue 5.0 free of marvel chipping and good eye appeal for the grade. Need advice!!

3.5 + 3.0 = 5.0 ? ???

is this a good trade??? AF15 cgc blue 3.5 cr-ow and AF15 cgc blue 3.0 cr-ow both are free of marvel chipping and have good eye appeal for the grade. Trade for AF15 ow-white blue 5.0 free of marvel chipping and good eye appeal for the grade. Need advice!!

3.5 + 3.0 = 5.0 ? ???

Actually, if you look at GPA prices it's pretty much a wash. Add GPA for the 3.0 and 3.5 and compare to the 5.0 and it's pretty even. And you get better page quality with the 5.0. hm

3.5 + 3.0 = 5.0 ? ???

Actually, if you look at GPA prices it's pretty much a wash. Add GPA for the 3.0 and 3.5 and compare to the 5.0 and it's pretty even. And you get better page quality with the 5.0. hm

I was looking at it backwards. I thought he was giving up the 5.0. I say it's a good deal!

It was listed as vg 4.0

I have difficulties with gradings so my decision was based on what is acceptable to my eye for the money. No pages inside are missing or torn. The cover had to have minimal chipping along with no major tears. No pen marks. It's a cents copy.

The top staple does have a small tear and is visible when the book is opened.

I think i acquired it for a fair price but i wanted a copy sort of immediately while my enthusiasm was at a high and this copy fulfilled my needs. Of course we all want a bargain in this life but for me this was my grail. Comics have always been fun for me and the values have always been irrelevant.

And more importantly, viewing the book before buying is essential. I couldn't buy over the net. I'm a happy camper and wish everyone looking for one the best of luck.

mine is at cgc right now and i bought off ebay back in 2001. it was sold to me as a 4.5 and about 200 other comics came with it like ultimate spiderman#1 red cgc 9.4 and #1 white cgc 9.6 and a lot of low priced others for $2000.mine has no marvel chipping but is nowhere as bright as the one above.i just hope it does not come back restored.

mine is at cgc right now and i bought off ebay back in 2001. it was sold to me as a 4.5 and about 200 other comics came with it like ultimate spiderman#1 red cgc 9.4 and #1 white cgc 9.6 and a lot of low priced others for $2000.mine has no marvel chipping but is nowhere as bright as the one above.i just hope it does not come back restored.

:wishluck:

Did you play guess the grade?

Got any pre slab scans?

yeah back then was right before i started really buying a lot of cgcs and the grades to me was g/vg f/vf,nearmint and it really does look like a 4.0-4.5 but wouldnt be surprised if it came back with a 3.0.i have seen some very nice looking amaz fantasy 3.0s.i do not have a scanner but really need to get one.

They are all nice, but the one on comicconnect has cream pages and a pencil mark on the cover.So,I would go with any of the other 3.

Just my personal choice.

Good luck and make sure you post it if you get one.