• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

im working right now on joining this club...2400 for a cgc 1.0? its in my price range but im just wondering if thats a solid price for a 1.0?

what do yall guys think?

yeah thats what was keeping me from pulling the trigger

i mean its not pretty ( not saying it should be at 1.0) but i just dont want to say yes for the sake of owning the book and it just seems high but i LOVE this book and have always wanted it since i was a kid

ive been asking around and just haven't been getting any help on this so that was the main reason for join this forum

I recently purchased another 5.0 universal blue no marvel chipping off white. It will arrive sometime next week. So I now have 2 blue af15 cgc 5.0s and 1 af15 qualified 5.0. Gonna keep the qualified and sell my other books instead. I believe 5.0s and above will keep their values and have a higher chance of appreciating at a faster rate. Of course eye appeal and no marvel chipping will play a role

im working right now on joining this club...2400 for a cgc 1.0? its in my price range but im just wondering if thats a solid price for a 1.0?

what do yall guys think?

:eek:

That's way overpriced, and as much as you might want the book, I'd pass. Believe me. I passed on a number of books I could have bought, but waited and the right one eventually came around. A blue label 1.0 shouldn't cost you any more than...$1500 IMO.

what do yall guys think?

That's way overpriced, and as much as you might want the book, I'd pass. Believe me. I passed on a number of books I could have bought, but waited and the right one eventually came around. A blue label 1.0 shouldn't cost you any more than...$1500 IMO.

+1

Has this book cooled down this year or is it still going strong? Doug had four and sold two last night. CL has three tonight.

6.5 ended at 15K reserve not met.

6.5 ended at 20K sold

4.0 sold for 6000.00

3.0 ended at 4269 reserve not met.

I will be joining this club VERY soon. Made a deal tonight that has me super excited. Thank you so much Jamie Graham. Supremely reasonable and great dude to deal with.

-Rob-

Please share it when you get it. This thread needs renewed life again.

what do yall guys think?

Maybe I've been outta the LG (low Graders) awhile. But $1500 for a 1.0 copy is waaaaay overpriced IMO. 1s s/b < $1000 IMO.

I will be joining this club VERY soon. Made a deal tonight that has me super excited. Thank you so much Jamie Graham. Supremely reasonable and great dude to deal with.

-Rob-

I love working with Jamie! I tried to get him to come play on the boards, but he didn't seem interested.