• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Was definitely considering bidding on that book, but backed out because I have a grail to pay for.. Next time
do we know what this grail is hm

Not yet but soon it will be revealed

hm

:popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Might as well join in in the popcorn munching :popcorn:

Me too :popcorn:

It's been a few days... :popcorn::juggle:

Was definitely considering bidding on that book, but backed out because I have a grail to pay for.. Next time

hm

Will take a few months lol Besides, isn't this an AF #15 thread and we can only talk about AF #15 :sumo:

hm

Will take a few months lol Besides, isn't this an AF #15 thread and we can only talk about AF #15 :sumo:

:sumo::sumo:

hm

I guess no more popcorn here. lol

hm

I guess no more popcorn here. lol

:cry:

I would have loved to keep both...but the misses deserves one to go...life is only partly comics...I think. hm

Goodbye 7, hello 7.5.

One day, I want a 7.5 just like that!!!

(worship)

I don't think peewee2 is stopping here. I think he is preparing for something bigger later. hm

with him selling both ff1 and showcase22 and buying af15 7.5 at below market price; he sure has the ammo to do it

Even if he is prepare to, THE copy has to be around...and we know his taste. I think my taste is getting just as bad.

The 7.5 is scheduled for delivery TODAY. I've drank 6k cups of coffee this morn.

There is no Universal copy above the 7.5 with WPs to my knowledge. Well, there is an 8.0 from the Maine Summerhouse collection (Brent at Quality sold it years ago) but it's been pressed (restored) up to an 8.0. Not my cup of tea.

But who knows? (shrug)

with him selling both ff1 and showcase22 and buying af15 7.5 at below market price; he sure has the ammo to do it

Even if he is prepare to, THE copy has to be around...and we know his taste. I think my taste is getting just as bad.

The 7.5 is scheduled for delivery TODAY. I've drank 6k cups of coffee this morn.

There is no Universal copy above the 7.5 with WPs to my knowledge. Well, there is an 8.0 from the Maine Summerhouse collection (Brent at Quality sold it years ago) but it's been pressed (restored) up to an 8.0. Not my cup of tea.

But who knows? (shrug)

(shrug)

well, I would say that he bought "at" market price (thumbs u

After 6,000 cups of coffee, I recommend that you let someone else sign for that book when it arrives...unless you don't mind water stains on your AF15 CGC 7.5s. :blush:

After 6,000 cups of coffee, I recommend that you let someone else sign for that book when it arrives...unless you don't mind water stains on your AF15 CGC 7.5s. :blush:

Peewee shaking his slab apart and destroying the book with SCS.

lol

The 7.5 is scheduled for delivery TODAY.

Also...how are you getting it so fast? To be delivered today, that means it was mailed Monday at the latest. I won all my books the same day you did, and I mailed payment out before all their auctions ended, and they haven't even shipped them yet. :gossip:

After 6,000 cups of coffee, I recommend that you let someone else sign for that book when it arrives...unless you don't mind water stains on your AF15 CGC 7.5s. :blush: [/quote

As a strong coffee drinker like myself...it shouldn't be a problem. Especially with that bright 7.5 and PQ...it should make anyone awake from all that coffee.

The 7.5 is scheduled for delivery TODAY.

Also...how are you getting it so fast? To be delivered today, that means it was mailed Monday at the latest. I won all my books the same day you did, and I mailed payment out before all their auctions ended, and they haven't even shipped them yet. :gossip:

Was already paid for with previous C-Link sales...had it Fed X-d overnight.

AF15'ers, I just got the 7.5 in. The pages and covers (look at the splash inside cover scan) are WHITE. The pages are NOT discolored at the top in the scans. Somehow, the scans darken a tad up there. Book is very fresh with ultra clean grays. Does have some spine wear...Enjoy the scans !

I'm so happy with it! :banana::banana:

93971.jpg.44cb3282307650e4301d26e3b50454c7.jpg

93972.jpg.0f92ff41226d96fb3529a14751eb98a6.jpg

93973.jpg.a4f881207efffc70d8a7cbb8d7ff3df1.jpg

93974.jpg.9cf45bcae5ad0e0853c5f4fe6b845931.jpg

93975.jpg.1d650ae2c37ab3487c7392763be70216.jpg