• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

On 20/04/2018 at 1:06 AM, OrangeCrush said:

I don't do portrait or fashion type photography very often, but every once in awhile I get inspired to give it a try. 

IMG_9077.2.thumb.jpg.3bd20243da5ac5e404e8a3d52fc7963a.jpg

Hopefully you wont take offence here, I don't know who she is, but I can see why you were inspired and, speaking as an artist, she certainly makes me want to get my pen out. 

10 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Hopefully you wont take offence here, I don't know who she is, but I can see why you were inspired and, speaking as an artist, she certainly makes me want to get my pen out. 

Now there is some in-you-end-o

I do a lot of portrait art, and to me the eyes are THE  most important part of the work. They have to have expression, life, or they are souless You have to give your work soul and make it breath. I know it sounds kinda crazy, but that's what I think of when doing my artwork.

3 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Now there is some in-you-end-o

31 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Or Freudian slip. 

There is no evidence anywhere on the boards of me revelling in the childish practice of innuendo, so it must be a Freudian slip.

On 4/23/2018 at 7:36 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

LOL, no offence taken. One of the positive aspects of being a photographer is its a very easy way to meet beautiful women. Of course, I'm married now so those days have come and gone!! Best way not to be unfaithful is not to put yourself in situations that test your resolve. So I always have an assistant or two around when I do these kinds of shoots. 

Edited by OrangeCrush

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, oakman29 said:
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, kav said:

>:(

I know you sent me some cool work once.

It still would be cool to receive a package like that .  Everyone should artwork up their shipments to people.

Especially boardies !! 

Just now, Senormac said:

It still would be cool to receive a package like that .  Everyone should artwork up their shipments to people.

Especially boardies !! 

I always do it.  I draw a s*** load on my pakages.

this one is called "Batman's Villains 2," because i did another version before this. And I will likely do yet another, since neither of these has harley quinn in them. 

oil and acrylic on antique cabinet card photograph. i'm on instagram at @artofalexgross if you like these. i posted some more there and on alexgross.com

thanks--

batman-villains2-cropped-sq.jpg

23 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

this one is called "Batman's Villains 2," because i did another version before this. And I will likely do yet another, since neither of these has harley quinn in them. 

oil and acrylic on antique cabinet card photograph. i'm on instagram at @artofalexgross if you like these. i posted some more there and on alexgross.com

thanks--

batman-villains2-cropped-sq.jpg

ditch the females    :popcorn:    2c    

12 minutes ago, ivegotneatstuff said:

I had my brother draw this on a blank spider-man variant.

it's Spider-Man stealing Donald Trumps tax returns from Trump Tower

spidey.jpg

Interesting choice of words in "STEALING".   

Sounds exactly like the tactics the anti-Trumpers use to do almost everything. 

I'm working on a Marvel collage box for the Christmas raffle.

I "STOLE" most of these images from the internet :grin:

If I make a million dollars from these comic art boxes, I'm going to donate a large chunk o cash to Russ Heath <3 

Here are the 4 side walls.  

5ae654c1ae09d_box2018sidea.thumb.jpg.65b9b9e1e4c349a4746929ae35c7bc18.jpg5ae654d8ccd2c_box2018sideb.thumb.jpg.f6b7e2aa7dcd3ad638bffded9b0b453a.jpg

5ae654eb0f062_box2018sidec.thumb.jpg.3adbd1f7dea96bea635ce28ce6a38bb4.jpg5ae654fd29628_box2018sided.thumb.jpg.8633028065ad156d51cb241ccab8f384.jpg