• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

WHOA!!! I have seen many a Venoms and that is right up there maybe even the best I have seen. I’m no artist myself but the that is brilliant looking!!

Thank you. I'm a bit more critical of my work and am always looking to improve but I'm always appreciative and humbled when someone likes my stuff.

2 hours ago, B2D327 said:

Thank you. I'm a bit more critical of my work and am always looking to improve but I'm always appreciative and humbled when someone likes my stuff.

Try blackening in down middle of tongue for volume effect.  Similar to how sean phillips does the face and body here:

noir-art-sean-phillips-xi-surebeatsworking-blogspot.jpg

10 hours ago, kav said:

Try blackening in down middle of tongue for volume effect.  Similar to how sean phillips does the face and body here:

noir-art-sean-phillips-xi-surebeatsworking-blogspot.jpg

Will try that; I know I'll eventually rework it like the Silver surfer I'm about to post below this

9 minutes ago, iggy said:

From an old sketchbook when I was 16:

IMG_9419.PNG

wow that wolverine is perfect and should be a logo soemwhere

35 minutes ago, iggy said:

... and about 3 years later, a couple from college illustration class. BTW I'm way out of practice nowadays :(IMG_9422.PNG.d5934fd892ae4e62a82781dce9e4564d.PNG

IMG_9421.PNG

holy s***