• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kav said:

Yes if you just randomly draw something it will always turn out to be Cap becausehe'sasupersoldier

You might be right. When I had the figure laid out, I looked in an issue of TOHOTMU for a character but nothing jumped off the page for me

On ‎2018‎/‎06‎/‎11 at 1:41 AM, B2D327 said:

No templates. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember and just recently got this tablet after seeing what's possible when you can manipulate your image digitally. It makes correcting mistakes easier when you can enlarge portions on a big screen instead of erasing on a fixed size surface like paper, which now I'll never run out of along with ink or coloring implements that are all built into the software making things super convenient. I also appreciate the compliment but there's always room for improvement. I've just always loved drawing superheroes and try to pick up things from my favorite artists. I hope to be as good as some of them one day but being close to 50, who knows. I'll just keep enjoying it for as long as I can.

which tablet are you using?

I have been wanting to purchase one, but seeing as how all of my clients are wanting a paper product commission....

21 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

which tablet are you using?

I have been wanting to purchase one, but seeing as how all of my clients are wanting a paper product commission....

I'm using a Huion Kamvas GT-191 and you can print out any of your work either from your home or saved to a thumb drive at your local Staples where they can print it out on non standard sized paper. I think you'll probably find whichever brand you choose, it'll be the best purchase you ever made regarding art supplies

Edited by B2D327
Added info

On 6/22/2018 at 10:13 PM, B2D327 said:

Another mash-up I did:

Red-Man  (not the rapper )

He Man/Red Hulk amalgamation 

he hulk-1.jpg

He definitely has the power! :headbang:

On 6/15/2018 at 8:30 PM, DanPiercy said:

FFBB5C66-1CD6-45D6-BB2E-D3FCE03BB7AA.jpeg

No offence meant here, but he seems to be saying "That wasn't a fart was it....."