• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Getting there .... 897EB058-F699-4072-8C09-443568D17ABD.thumb.jpeg.d97e3eefbc82c9c2fd95ab974130d9d7.jpeg

you can have blood spraying back off blade!  this will create action lines.

Deadpool can be saying "@!*%$! no matter how many ninjas ya kill-there's still the same amount of ninjas!" in the spirit of him breaking the 4th wall and how movies always do that.  This can be done with a sharpie but the paint has to be smooth-I use my finger to make smooth areas.  Just smear paint right onto canvas from finger.  I've done a lot of complete paintings just using my fingers.  For example this sgn for local business.  All finger painted:

maxresdefault (10).jpg

Edited by kav

2 hours ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Awesome work ... nice stuff 

Hey @kav any tips tricks getting good spray coming from blade ? Splash paint from top to bottom or from bottom up ? 

Cheers 

liquify paint a bit and put in small squirt bottle or maybe thin straw or get airbrush opaque carmine red and be sure to stir the thick stuff up from the bottom-just shaking dont work unlike 007 you want stirred not shaken then drizzle rapidly outward from blade in arc.  practice first on newspaper then go for it.  cover over splash with acrylic.  Bottom to top.  here's a pic that doesnt show actual color bottle is opaque carmine is blood red.

20201-A1_670x670.jpg

Edited by kav

50 minutes ago, kav said:

liquify paint a bit and put in small squirt bottle or maybe thin straw or get airbrush opaque carmine red and be sure to stir the thick stuff up from the bottom-just shaking dont work unlike 007 you want stirred not shaken then drizzle rapidly outward from blade in arc.  practice first on newspaper then go for it.  cover over splash with acrylic.  Bottom to top.  here's a pic that doesnt show actual color bottle is opaque carmine is blood red.

20201-A1_670x670.jpg

Cheers ... I’ll check it out 

1 hour ago, kav said:

Think POLLOCK

careful, antifa's may be reading this and think its racist  :grin:

Edited by Senormac