• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

Didn't realize his renown reached the west coast!

Can't get my nostalgic east-coast friends to stop talking about Cookie Puss... Not to mention the seasonal variations, like Shamus O'Puss (St. Patrick's version).

Listening to old Beastie Boys albums is also a factor.

1 hour ago, hyperion3000 said:

Here is my recreation of the x-men by john byrne

IMG_4930.jpg

For stars put some white guache on a toothbrush and flick it.  You can also use a white pen and make dots but the toothbrush looks way better and is faster.

Here is some stuff I did in my teen years about 30 years ago.  Most were drawn from actual reference material.

I keep saying that I will get back to drawing, just haven't yet.  But I will.  Sure there will be a lot of rust.  May attempt to try do things both old school (paper) and new school (digital).  

Cat-Man-Chu.png

Captain America.jpg

Moon Knight.jpg

Night Killer.jpg

Spider-Man.jpg

Darkhawk.jpg

4 hours ago, Capn17 said:

Here is some stuff I did in my teen years about 30 years ago.  Most were drawn from actual reference material.

I keep saying that I will get back to drawing, just haven't yet.  But I will.  Sure there will be a lot of rust.  May attempt to try do things both old school (paper) and new school (digital).  

Cat-Man-Chu.png

Captain America.jpg

Moon Knight.jpg

Night Killer.jpg

Spider-Man.jpg

Darkhawk.jpg

Nice ! I love the Bell Biv Devoe Graffiti on the wall! 

Four pages of OA printed in 2 volumes of Overstreet Premium Ring Price Guide for Bob Overstreet-now residing in ring museum in Las Cruces:
@Robot Man might appreciate.

aaa 001 (1).JPG

aaa 002 (2).JPG

aaa 003 (2).JPG

aaa 005.JPG

aaa 007.JPG

Overstreet-premium-ring-price-guide-1-1994.jpg

Edited by kav

On 2/22/2019 at 3:02 PM, Capn17 said:

Cat-Man-Chu.png

Captain America.jpg

Moon Knight.jpg

Night Killer.jpg

Spider-Man.jpg

Darkhawk.jpg

I love these!