• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2019 at 11:42 PM, porcupine48 said:

You have a new fan..Lovely.The breasts may get you in hot water in the previous post.I don't mind at all,but a heads up.

Shouldn't.... it's an "art" thread. At least I hope no one raises a stink.  Nobody looks here except folks interested in personal artwork  :popcorn:

Two questions for you sartrexpress…..     what medium do you use and I'm guessing there is a story attached to these pieces.  Can you give us some background ? 

Edited by Senormac

1 hour ago, Senormac said:

Shouldn't.... it's an "art" thread. At least I hope no one raises a stink.  Nobody looks here except folks interested in personal artwork  :popcorn:

Two questions for you sartrexpress…..     what medium do you use and I'm guessing there is a story attached to these pieces.  Can you give us some background ? 

Traditional oil on canvas. the "Bride" Image represents transformation. 

Nobody workin on anything lately ??  

Ok, here's a super behind the scenes rough draft idea page that is only a seed of an idea.  The real / final page may look nothing like this when it comes to publication, but I thought it might encourage some

people to just start wherever their ideas are.  Write them down.  Work on them from whatever place you first receive them at.  They may change considerably before actual printing.  Doesn't matter.  No one will know.  They will only know what they finally see when your idea is printed and distributed !!  Just go for it !!  

663094187_Spike7preliminaryideapage.thumb.jpg.e11af82da2eb26ac810b676b8c924149.jpg