• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2020 at 2:22 AM, Thomcm said:

This is my comic book art...

https://www.instagram.com/damn.the.logic/

love to hear your thoughts!

I like what I see.  I hope you are not drawing to the edge of the paper tho-always leave a border.

2 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

I like how his area has a mustache.

It's to make coddling his codpiece more appealing .Then...bam,snared in the macho moustache of MAYHEM.

Not sure if he's villain or anti hero yet

On 1/6/2021 at 5:14 AM, Mio said:

Howdy all

Not comic art, but after a two year break, I started painting again.

Shameless plug if you want to follow my upcoming projects on Insta: mgilmourfineart 

20210101_135558.jpg

20210101_134539.jpg

20210101_134311.jpg

Super impressive. Would've thought these were pictures if you hadn't said they were paintings. A+ work. 

My friends and I started a weekly art competition on Instagram. Each week one of us picks a topic and we have to finish our submissions by midnight each Tuesday. This week is our 2nd outing, topic is Alice in Wonderland, I finished mine early and figured I'd share it with you all here.

20210110_131659.jpg

14 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

heres a painting i did last month. it's self explanatory, i hope- it was a commission for someone who really likes iron man. painting armor is easier than painting likenesses. 

Iron-Men2.jpg

Excellent work. What kind of paint did you use? Perfect rendition of Robert Downey Jr btw, getting portraits to be accurate is extremely difficult.

3 hours ago, mytastebud said:

My daughter started drawing and made her 1st comic book at age 4. She's in college now. I was employed by a Japanese Company most of her youth so she was heavily influenced by Japanese Anime. This is her depiction of a Christmas Carol

IMG_9491.JPG

Awesome. Very cool.