• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

I try to give some “collectors” the benefit of the doubt

My father always say :there is no "real"experts when it comes to comics,theres always something to learn...or to be read.lol have a nice day

18 minutes ago, Complex306 said:

Honestly though I thought that depiction of Darkside was some kind of older/simpler rendition of Thanos, totally missed the actual Thanos directly below him. Plus Superman battling that x-men sentinel up top really distracted me.

You did it again...lol,its galactus he is fighting,perhaps you should read more ...what do you think @B2D327

sassy-batman.gif

Edited by Namtak

I posted this in the sketch cover thread, but figured I'd share it here as well. It's my first ever attempt at a comic cover, going to get in touch with CGC about registering as an artist tomorrow and take the leap into selling my art. Wish me luck lol

20210314_133159.jpg

55 minutes ago, Complex306 said:

I posted this in the sketch cover thread, but figured I'd share it here as well. It's my first ever attempt at a comic cover, going to get in touch with CGC about registering as an artist tomorrow and take the leap into selling my art. Wish me luck lol

20210314_133159.jpg

Good luck (thumbsu

5 hours ago, B2D327 said:

More color practice over a Mike Zeck Wolvie

6C013952-217B-495B-8829-19CC593DD4AD.jpeg

I like the way you did wolverine on that one.the background,not sure ,i like the cloudish fume,but the background is too much the same colour for dramatic impact or am i crazy(wouldnt be the first time lol)

5 hours ago, B2D327 said:

...and a John Buscema piece

23D99ADE-A2CE-4267-AF7B-D163A138FBA1.jpeg

I remember well that piece the hommage to it is uncanny,dont remember the big black bar on vision wrist but my memory aint that good

6 hours ago, B2D327 said:

...and a John Buscema piece

23D99ADE-A2CE-4267-AF7B-D163A138FBA1.jpeg

The colour detail of effect is pitch perfe.love the eyes of vision the shield light effect,wanda magic and what you did to the title,i can see you worked even the ground,some would have stop with unified colours,your work show a lot of devotion