• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Namtak said:

I remember well that piece the hommage to it is uncanny,dont remember the big black bar on vision wrist but my memory aint that good

I think that was a slip of my Apple Pencil that I must’ve missed. Oh, well. (shrug)

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

The colour detail of effect is pitch perfe.love the eyes of vision the shield light effect,wanda magic and what you did to the title,i can see you worked even the ground,some would have stop with unified colours,your work show a lot of devotion

Fixed it (thumbsu

8 hours ago, Complex306 said:

Your inking is very good, you should try some of your own line work, might be surprised what you could pull off.

I have posted tons of things I’ve done in here, although it has been awhile. I haven’t been very inspired to do much drawing in the past couple of months but I’ve been brushing up on my coloring in the meantime so as not to become too stagnant artistically. I do appreciate the compliment though (thumbsu so, thank you

8 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

I have posted tons of things I’ve done in here, although it has been awhile. I haven’t been very inspired to do much drawing in the past couple of months but I’ve been brushing up on my coloring in the meantime so as not to become too stagnant artistically. I do appreciate the compliment though (thumbsu so, thank you

I pretty much only do portraits now nothing else interests me.  

9 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

...and another piece by Byrne that I gave the old color treatment to

(just call me the Ted Turner of the CGC boards :roflmao:)

62404861-4B6A-47B9-99DA-47C941FDB052.jpeg

YES Ted!! :banana: Excellent adventure!

See the source image