• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

Oh man, I forgot I even had this!! I found it between some pages of an old Comics Price Guide I had in a box in our closet. It's taken from the 1st issue (I think) of Death's Head, but I never had that comic so I must have seen it in a magazine somewhere in 1991. I worked with pen and ink a lot back then, something I strayed away from. It actually makes me want to try that medium again. Hope you like it :wishluck:

DeathsHead.jpg

Oh man, I forgot I even had this!! I found it between some pages of an old Comics Price Guide I had in a box in our closet. It's taken from the 1st issue (I think) of Death's Head, but I never had that comic so I must have seen it in a magazine somewhere in 1991. I worked with pen and ink a lot back then, something I strayed away from. It actually makes me want to try that medium again. Hope you like it :wishluck:

DeathsHead.jpg

That's rather good. :applause: why did you stop?

The early 90's was a bad time in my life. But I never really stopped. As has often been the case, I lose motivation a lot. Now my hands are arthritic so pencil is far more friendly to my fingers. Snooze ya lose I guess. I'm working on a Captain America right now that I'm quite happy with. Hopefully I'll be done this week. Thanks Oakman :)

Features on the face are the hardest thing besides the female form.Ameri1941 your wife has got some talent,just needs to work on the shape,features and tone of faces.Great work! :applause:

Sulphur Server do you have any other work?

There are so many talented people here it really blows my mind. :applause:

Thanks Oakman. My wife read your comments and she's the first to agree with you, especially on the Cap. She's been used to drawing women for so long that a muscular Cap was just beyond her scope. She's pretty amazing with colors though. She can take 3 bottles of paint and get 20 colors out of it. Don't know how she does that.

Thanks Oakman. My wife read your comments and she's the first to agree with you, especially on the Cap. She's been used to drawing women for so long that a muscular Cap was just beyond her scope. She's pretty amazing with colors though. She can take 3 bottles of paint and get 20 colors out of it. Don't know how she does that.

She's very good,the face is so hard to master.I have problems on faces too,for every good drawing I have there are 25 that are'nt good.I aint showing those either! doh!

You see, I like your more than I like my own. Maybe that's just the way people that draw are (shrug)

I love to see other peoples stuff,and then incorporate things that I find attractive in their work and put it into my own.

Here's my take on the Punisher.SO-SO!

15935_1296531332422_1204518994_908568_701912_n.jpg