• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

Wow! There is some new artists on board! I won't zero in on all but veruy impressive! Glad to see our uber-talented artist Oakman is doing the proper "welcoming" job! Oak's skills are exceptional!

Don't let shadow fool you,his skills are far superior. (worship)

Here are some attempts at cover recreations that I did 2-3 years, pencilled then inked. I posted them once upon a time, but not in this thread:

A kirby Doom:

DoomafterKirby.jpg[/img]

Steranko Hulk:

HulkafterSteranko_Inked.jpg[/img]

FF 112:

222_editedcopy.jpg[/img]

very nice. :applause: Love the Hulk Annual recreation.I'm a huge Steranko fan.

Edited by oakman29

Thanks again Oakman, the Steranko Hulk is my favorite, I think it came out best.

That's my all-time favorite Hulk cover.

Do you light box these or do freehand? Because they look identical to the originals. :applause:

Good work regardless!

Edited by oakman29

Thanks again Oakman, the Steranko Hulk is my favorite, I think it came out best.

Do you light box these or do freehand? Because they look identical to the originals. :applause:

Good work regardless!

Freehand, I do take a photo copy of the original and divide it into sections and then do the same on my art board to act as a rough guide for placement and such.

Good work regardless!

Freehand, I do take a photo copy of the original and divide it into sections and then do the same on my art board to act as a rough guide for placement and such.

Nice job beauty work. (worship)