• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

before and after--this one is acrylic and oils on top of an antique photo, again. it's called 'marvel heroes,' in spite of the fact that a couple of them are villains. i gotta do a DC one sometime, but i was never as passionate about DC as i was with marvel. 

marvel-heroes-before-after-vertical.jpg

I love it !!  What do you do with these things anyways ?  Do you sell prints or something ?

1 hour ago, Senormac said:

I love it !!  What do you do with these things anyways ?  Do you sell prints or something ?

thanks mac-- as to your question, i sell the paintings, and sometimes make prints and sell those as well. i have a few collectors that own dozens of these paintings, believe it or not! i published a book of them several years ago, called "NOW AND THEN, the cabinet card paintings of Alex Gross."

https://www.amazon.com/Now-Then-Cabinet-Paintings-Gross/dp/1584234873/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507401782&sr=8-1&keywords=now+and+then+cabinet+card+paintings