• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

Here's some of mine, part of a comic book project I'm working on. The first one is a splash page at the inking phase that still need some extension on the bottom to meet the comic book format, while the second is a large panel that still need some pencil (and ink) once I finish cleaning up certain area that are not to my current taste...(these were done years ago)

Splash-clean-final.jpg

Gorilles-wide-splash.jpg

Edited by frederic9494

Some contributions from me:

Nightwing:

Nightwinglres.jpg

A sketch I did for Richnerd, back when he was looking for artists to draw a comic based on a book written by a friend of his:

AngelicLres.jpg

Beastman, part of a submission I did to Bioware for concept artist position they had:

Beastsketch22Feb2005Lres.jpg

I no longer work as an artist, taking a break from that career for now. Great Thread guys!

Well I'm always sketching but never have time to finish any real drawings but here is a partly completed one.

jungle.jpg

And here is an oil painting I did a couple months back. I never worked with oils before so it was a nice experiment for me.

I showed it to Matt and he gave me some great pointers that I was going to use to fix up the feet and stuff but my step boy wanted it.

pant22.jpg

Wow. :applause:

There is enough amazing stuff in this thread to make a CGC Forum sketchbook.

I'd buy that and maybe even get it slabbed.

Then you would you have to buy the TPB so you could see all the art!

(:

This isn't my art but it is my brothers. Not comic related but still very cool oil on canvas. He's a starving artist and stay at home dad. I help him out when I can and he gives me paintings.

Here's a link to some of his paintings and photos he made for me.

Link to his page

th_paintings001.jpgth_paintings002.jpgth_paintings003.jpgth_paintings004.jpg

th_paintings006.jpgth_paintings007.jpgth_paintings008.jpgth_paintings009.jpg

th_paintings010.jpgth_paintings011.jpgth_paintings012.jpgth_paintings013.jpgth_paintings014.jpg

paintings005.jpg