• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Wanna get Married!
19 19

1,091 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for the last 4 pages of the Scourge of the Pacific story in USA Comics 12.  Below is the last page of the story that I have. 

My copy is beat but all the hero stories are complete which is nice.  I’d love to complete the copy.  I know it’s a long shot.. Thanks!

I just figured out I have a back cover to Action 72, Tec 87, More Fun 97, Star Spangled 32.  I know the back cover is identical and according to GCD the inside cover matches what I have.  I don't have any of these front covers so I would be willing to trade to help someone finish a copy if they are in need.  I am always looking for More Fun pieces and pages!

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Verver said:

Sorry, yes, but I am looking for both All Star Comics 5 and 8 Covers. Sorry if I placed in wrong location, I am still figuring out how all this works.

You're good.  Both this thread and the WTB thread are absolutely correct.  Good luck :smile: