• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Wanna get Married!
19 19

1,091 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Cosmic Boy said:

Have complete cover for Adventure #58.

Front cover for Comic Cavalcade #3.

Coverless/Incompletes of Tec #39 & #66, Batman #2, #3 & #14.

Available for trade/sale to help me complete Superman books I need.

See below, looks like you two could help each other out re: Batman 3.  Also, I have a good Chunk of Superman 14 interior if that would help you out.

Anyone have a centerfold to a batman 3 or a incomplete copy that has the centerfold.  Plmk i have tons of parts or cash.  

Thanks

James G

On April 4, 2017 at 7:22 PM, path4play said:

List of brides looking for covers growing...help anyone?

Action Comics 14
All Winners 12
Batman 47
CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS 28
CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS 30
Sub-Mariner Comics 11

Are there any dealers out there that specialize in parts and pieces?

Maybe PM Zzutak; he does. He helped me out with the pin-up centerfold from Capt Marvel 13, so often missing.

28 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

(thumbsu Good luck!

Indeed.  Here is my growing list incase anyone else wants to help marital arrangements.

Issue Want
Action Comics 14 Cover
Action Comics 19 Cover
Action Comics 20 Cover
Action Comics 26 Inside
Action Comics 28 Cover
All-Star Comics 10 Cover
All-Star Comics 14 Cover
Captain America 28 Cover
Captain America 33 Cover
Detective Comics 53 Cover
Sensation Comics 9 Cover
Sub-Mariner 11 Cover
Superman 5 Cover
Wonderwoman 10 Cover
Wonderwoman 16 Inside
Wonderwoman 2 Cover
Wonderwoman 27 Inside
Wonderwoman 4 Cover
Wonderwoman 8 Inside 4 wraps
All Winners 12 Cover
Batman 25 Cover
Batman 47 Cover
Batman 5 Cover & inside wrap
Cindy Comics 37 Inside
Willie Comics 15 Inside

I have some nice front covers for a Flash Comics 34 and All American Comics 53,59, and 60.  I am looking for coverless copies to purchase or if you are interested in the covers and have something to trade I would listen to that as well!

53 minutes ago, SushiX said:

5 years ago I believe...

I was asking around about it a few years ago because I was looking to a cover to that and a TEC 27 (wanting whatever I could get my hands on at the time). I had no luck in finding who bought it though. I wonder what its value would be now!

4 minutes ago, Batman_90 said:

I was asking around about it a few years ago because I was looking to a cover to that and a TEC 27 (wanting whatever I could get my hands on at the time). I had no luck in finding who bought it though. I wonder what its value would be now!

Me too.....i would do a trade for that cover ( a book equally if not more rare and more valuable ) if he or she is on the boards and reads this pm me .  Ill make it worth it!

48 minutes ago, SushiX said:

Me too.....i would do a trade for that cover ( a book equally if not more rare and more valuable ) if he or she is on the boards and reads this pm me .  Ill make it worth it!

Wow! Well I hope you have better luck than I did. 

I know this is a long stretch but does anyone have or know someone that has and is willing to sell/trade the front covers to either a Detective Comics #27 or Captain America Comics #1. I do not care if they have been trimmed, restored or have large pieces missing. I am even interested in partial front covers. I have money and I have trade including a Batman #1 and a run of Amazing Spider-man from issues 1-15 (all graded and unrestored).