• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Market Crash? I'm a Powerseller Baby!

5 posts in this topic

Not sure if it's a good thing or not, but ebay rolled out its version of the red carpet and extended me an invitation to join the ranks of the Powersellers (the only tangible benefit as far as I can tell is that someone may answer my email inquiries now and I have access to the elitist PS discussion thread : whoop-de-do). Thanks to all here who have helped me achieve the dream!

Geez, haven't they heard that comic collectors are an aging, ever-shrinking demographic, and that the bubble is about to burst on the speculator-driven comic market, leaving thousands upon thousands of people decorating their walls with now-valueless funny books? I've built my castle upon the sand and I will be brought low..................

There is NO crash if eBay can afford those late night TV commercials now running paid for by my & your eBay/PayPal fees. 893blahblah.gif

I have'nt seen any TV commericials for E-Bay yet, but I'm surprised that they waited this long. makepoint.gif

There is NO crash if eBay can afford those late night TV commercials now running paid for by my & your eBay/PayPal fees. 893blahblah.gif

Late night? I see them in prime time here. I wish they were late night.

Late night? I see them in prime time here. I wish they were late night.

How knows, they could be advertising ads inside comicbooks themselves and you be pick-up a D.C. or Marvel main titles like....Batman, Superman,Spider-man,Hulk...etc,etc...!?

Just image the two worlds collide, one side the comic industry and the other "Ebay". Pretty soon they rival that other giant......Walmart!? insane.gif893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gif