• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

I did a search for a post like this one and couldn't find anything, so I decided to start one! I'll begin the thread off with something I picked up on ebay the other night:

batman612cgc99.jpg

I probably overpaid for it, but it's one of my favorite Batman covers and it's the only one that's Signature Series.

-Chris

I did a search for a post like this one and couldn't find anything, so I decided to start one! I'll begin the thread off with something I picked up on ebay the other night:

batman612cgc99.jpg

I probably overpaid for it, but it's one of my favorite Batman covers and it's the only one that's Signature Series.

-Chris

:cloud9:

I hate you so much right now

These aren't all modern so forgive me... :)

th_AmazingSpider-Man166CGC9-1.jpgth_Thor190CGC99OWW.jpgth_Thor258CGC98OWW.jpgth_Thor274CGC99WWIN.jpgth_Thor342CGC99W.jpgth_DeathmatePreviewComicDefensevariant.9WWBC.jpg

th_X-Men113CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men135CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men143CGC9.jpg

th_UncannyX-Men179CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men180CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men184CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men188CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men196CGC9.jpgth_UncannyX-Men197CGC10.jpg

th_Wolverine16CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine62CGC9-1.jpgth_Wolverine64CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine66CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine67CGC10.jpg

th_Wolverine68CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine77CGC9-1.jpgth_Wolverine86CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine89CGC9-1.jpgth_Wolverine91CGC9.jpg

:applause: I forgot about your wall of mints! You should build a little fort. Here is the only 9.9 I have. No 10's, except for every raw book I list on Ebay.

C4.jpg

How many file copies were sold? via Heritage?

I didn't follow that auction but was told (a little late) that there were file copies of issues 2 through 10 in 9.8 and #1 in 9.0.