• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My entire collection (not a joke)

325 posts in this topic

As the title says, I'll be listing my entire collection FS. One book at a time, here & on eBay. I've got a lot of $$ I need to raise so I'm just going to keep listing books until I've raised what I need or until every book I own has been listed.

I'm going to start the thread by listing books at what I think are "can't miss" prices. If it works and books start selling, I'll keep it the same throughout the thread. If after a day or two I'm looking at a lot of unsold books / lowball offers I will adjust that strategy :)

I don't have anything ready ahead of time so books will be added slowly. I'm open to requests for books to list. Otherwise I'll just choose at random and start listing :) There should be something for everyone though (restored, unrestored, GA, SA, high grade, low grade etc)

Add $5 for shipping. (Free on orders over $1000)

First up:

Adventure Comics 48 - 1st Hourman. Piece of clear tape running the length of the spine. some amateur color touch. Many interior pages have a partial spine split running from the top to about the top staple. Nice solid eye appeal for a lower grade copy.

Very tough book to find. Only 2 recorded sales on GPA in any grade since 2005!

OSPG G = $2500

New Price = $1300 :o

Adventure48-1.jpg

All Star Comics 3

(first Super-hero team! #13 on Overstreet's list of most valuable comics, ahead of Detective 31)

Restored. Appears to have color touch, spine reinforced, pieces added near the spine, cover cleaned. Right edge trimmed? (Top part isnt missing anything but the bottom part is.)

Nice eye appeal though!

VG/F

Overstreet in G is $3950

New Price = $2995 :o

AllStarcomics3-1.jpg

AllStarComics3back.jpg

Bring on the high grade Planets :popcorn:

:baiting: go back a page

:makepoint:

It is a beautiful book...just not an issue I am looking for.

I will say that it appears like the demand for more Planets has been established :)