• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thirty days hath September...

2,822 posts in this topic

Let's try something different.

There are 30 days in September. Let's post comics with numbers matching the day of the month starting tomorrow.

So tomorrow bring out your number 1's, Tuesday your number 2's, etc. Any company, silver age or pre-silver.

I may even have a non Superman or Superboy comic to contribute :shy:

:banana:

For a DC collector, this is really tough! We're basically excluding all Flashes, Adventures, Actions, Supermans, Detectives, Batmans, etc.!

Bright side: Prez, Strange Sports Stories, Shazam, Plop, Beowulf, Claw the Unconquered, Ghost Castle, Hercules Unbound, Justice Inc., Omac, Kung-Fu Fighter, Sandman, Kong the Untamed, Ragman, Stalker, Brother Power the Geek, and Tor! :devil:

For a DC collector, this is really tough! We're basically excluding all Flashes, Adventures, Actions, Supermans, Detectives, Batmans, etc.!

Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Brave and the Bold, Sugar and Spike, Jackie Gleason, Dobie Gilis, Seadevils, Aquaman, Hawkman, Atom, 80 Page Giant, Green Lantern, Justice League of America, Metal Men, Daniel Boone, Teen Titans, Unexpected, My Greatest Adventure, House of Secrets...shall I continue? :shy:

Speaking of Aquaman tomorrow... :baiting:

Bright side: Prez, Strange Sports Stories, Shazam, Plop, Beowulf, Claw the Unconquered, Ghost Castle, Hercules Unbound, Justice Inc., Omac, Kung-Fu Fighter, Sandman, Kong the Untamed, Ragman, Stalker, Brother Power the Geek, and Tor! :devil:

Note the absence of discussions about the price of GL 76 here. This is the SA forum. :gossip:

:baiting:

Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Brave and the Bold, Sugar and Spike, Jackie Gleason, Dobie Gilis, Seadevils, Aquaman, Hawkman, Atom, 80 Page Giant, Green Lantern, Justice League of America, Metal Men, Daniel Boone, Teen Titans, Unexpected, My Greatest Adventure, House of Secrets...shall I continue? :shy:

Thanks for the reminder about Aquaman! Forgot about that #1.

Since it's Sep 1 here already...

aquaman1nm96oww.jpg

yea, i guess no one here has a GL #1 9.4 they'll be able to post. :baiting:

Can't find my scan! :pullhair:

Paging Peewee, here's your chance to post your FF 1!

aquaman1nm96oww.jpg

That's the way to start it off!

aquaman1nm96oww.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship)

aquaman1nm96oww.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Thanks. You should see it in person, the thing glows!

aquaman1nm96oww.jpg

Never realized Howard Purcell did this cover. One of the most underappreciated SA artists, imo.

Oh... (worship)