• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 200+ raw golden: Batman, Supes, horror, sci-fi - NOW 10% OFF

145 posts in this topic

I bought from you on ebay once. It was overgraded. You're a piece of mess for doing that intentionally. I hope nobody buys from you.

(worship)

Geez.. how old is this thread (over 1 year).. dekeuk is a good stinky book seller... kill this stupid thread already (No make me). It's the past and useless (incorrect, he sells stinky books)... hope nobody digs in my past (you sir, are one of those guys that i would do business with)..hmmm (why got something to hide? hm )

just my thoughts....

We'll, maybe I'm missing something here. I don't know the guy and I'm not even sure weve done transactions before.. possibly.. but I thought he was a stand up guy here on the boards and this was just something old that was bumped up?? Cool thing he did..of coarse not... but I thought it was cleared up and fixed?

All the books I sell on Ebay are triple graded just to avoid misgrading... However here on the boards I grade alone so maybe I'm the opposite of OP..))

BTW - I have lots to hide, yes. But none of it has to do with comics...

The thread was bumped because he was in another section misrepresenting some other items he had for sale. Some 80's 90's banners he had listed as 70's made.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=181457&Number=3725444#Post3725444

This is just one of them, it appears he had been trying to sell them for quite some time on here. It had also been discovered that he won the item off eBay for $12 to try to sell here for $150. While jacking prices up on something you win at a steal is nothing to get too worked up about, this item seems to be plentiful on eBay for a low price, and misrepresenting it while jacking the price up simultaneously reminded some people of this thread where he did the same. I would be wary of this guy just off what I have read in these two threads.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=181457&Number=3725444#Post3725444

This is just one of them, it appears he had been trying to sell them for quite some time on here. It had also been discovered that he won the item off eBay for $12 to try to sell here for $150. While jacking prices up on something you win at a steal is nothing to get too worked up about, this item seems to be plentiful on eBay for a low price, and misrepresenting it while jacking the price up simultaneously reminded some people of this thread where he did the same. I would be wary of this guy just off what I have read in these two threads.

:tonofbricks: