• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5TH Annual : GRADING CONTEST:

72 posts in this topic

Do we have to PM your wife to hide the snow blower?

Make sure she hides that cream he was talking about as well, those two could be a deadly combination. :eek:

2 or 3 GA books would be great, but the person that does donate them will be restricted from participating in that round. I would have a make up round for him/her ready.

Excellent. I am not participating because I suck at grading. ^^

I find that hard to believe. hm

Getting about that time again.

Putting together a bunch of books to be graded for upcoming grading contest. This time I would like to ask if anyone is willing to donate a few low/mid grade (only a few is needed) books that I will have slabbed for you at my expense. And they will be returned to you once the contest is over.

I will be sending these books out towards the end of month, and hopefully begin this contest by December 1st or a little eralier.

Deadline to sign up is by Turkey Day. :busy:

Very cool of you to do all that, but are you going to cut off the # of books you'll take from all of us? I've got a few, one GA and a couple of SA that might make for interesting grading.

I'm ready . . .

eek-dartboard.jpg

Considering you placed 3rd in Nik's last grading contest with 18 rounds out of 20 either spot on or just 1 grade off... (worship)

I guess the last results didn't make it through the board revamp.

Getting about that time again.

Putting together a bunch of books to be graded for upcoming grading contest. This time I would like to ask if anyone is willing to donate a few low/mid grade (only a few is needed) books that I will have slabbed for you at my expense. And they will be returned to you once the contest is over.

I will be sending these books out towards the end of month, and hopefully begin this contest by December 1st or a little eralier.

Deadline to sign up is by Turkey Day. :busy:

Very cool of you to do all that, but are you going to cut off the # of books you'll take from all of us? I've got a few, one GA and a couple of SA that might make for interesting grading.

I have a few low grades that nobody would nail.. Thats a good point though. Adding some tough books to grade.

So far I have 2 GA books coming. One from Doc and one from Ze-Man

I have an early SA from Silver

I have a couple of BA books coming from Pontoon and Topofthetotem.

A couple of more should do it. Just make sure they will fly under the Economu Submission (under $250 value)

Ok, I'll sign up on a GA and 3 SAs (two are early, but the 3rd one is 1971, so not sure if that's SA or BA), let me know what you want out of that.

I'll take the GA from you (thumbs u