• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up - wondering why all the sudden interest in my 5th anniversary Invincible related listings (low-ball offers). Just declined and raised my prices. lol

Edited by BeachBum

3 hours ago, vksince82 said:

Awesome news!! Thx rated R Logan and Deadpool :)

Down side though - now it'll be pricer to fill in the gaps of my collection or snag original art lol. Glad I already have a CGC graded copy of #1.

All of the fishermen are already out with their eBay listings.

14 minutes ago, paul747 said:

This is great news! Does anyone think this has something to do with ending the comic?

Hard to tell. I never did quite trust that Kirkman guy, he may be pulling a fast one... but I doubt it. The tone will have been all wrong if this was a fake out.

7 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

Look at this guy, total bandwagon fan, went out and subbed all of these books fast tracked right after the movie news was announced!

:jokealert:

lol 

9 hours ago, bigclutch said:

I know you guys have been huge supporters for a very long time. I hope this news makes you happy.

Seth Rogen and Even Goldberg to Adapt Robert Kirkman's Invincible Comic for Universal

Shawn. I can't even tell you how thrilled I am about this, not just as an OA owner, but, as a fan. Invincible is my favorite comic of all time. The one thing I've wanted since I was first handed an Invincible issue all those years ago, was an awesome live action bloody movie. Been a long wait. Excited about following the process, however long it takes. Thanks.

pic of me talking to Kirkman about an Invincible movie....@ Morrisoncon in 2012. Hahaha!

IMG_6306.JPG

1 hour ago, simplyrob said:

Shawn. I can't even tell you how thrilled I am about this, not just as an OA owner, but, as a fan. Invincible is my favorite comic of all time. The one thing I've wanted since I was first handed an Invincible issue all those years ago, was an awesome live action bloody movie. Been a long wait. Excited about following the process, however long it takes. Thanks.

pic of me talking to Kirkman about an Invincible movie....@ Morrisoncon in 2012. Hahaha!

1 hour ago, simplyrob said:

IMG_6306.JPG

Damn, I'm not sure who the real Kirkman is in this picture!

Patrick

I'm super stoked. I'm so stoked I just started my annual re read of the series. I'm glad I finished my run a little while ago. I only wish I'd bought the first few issues slabbed though. 

You guys should go to the movie subforum and get that thread talking. Casting will be interesting.