• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

My first piece of Invincible OA... Very happy with it. :banana:

InvincibleOAsmall_zpsmcedhnpr.jpg

congrats! love how you got the pencils and inks!

Me too... Interesting to note Ryan's pencils say issue 107, but this page ended up being in 106.

My first piece of Invincible OA... Very happy with it. :banana:

InvincibleOAsmall_zpsmcedhnpr.jpg

congrats! love how you got the pencils and inks!

Me too... Interesting to note Ryan's pencils say issue 107, but this page ended up being in 106.

He just wrote wrong number. They are never that far ahead on the art to be able to mean to put something in one issue and then change to an earlier issue.

Edit: Oh and AWESOME page, super jealous on that one.

Edited by Invincifans

Just finished reading # 124 Reboot? Judging by the last page I think Kirkman has something huge planned for the next 2 issues... Next month can't get here soon enough!

I think I can say with no qualifications that this should end up as one of, if not the, best arcs in the entire series.

Very interesting that #124 arrived on October 21, 2015... "Back to the Future" day.

This "reboot" captures the fun of the Back to the Future series with Mark knowing what's going to happen, but it's not just a few future things like the movies... we know EVERYTHING from 10+ years of issues.

(thumbs u

Since Mark knows when Rex will die, he could save Rex... but Mark would never get together with Eve.

... or he could let Rex die, but Eve knows Mark knows the future... so Mark would never get together with Eve.

hm