Invincible Appreciation Thread
8 8

3,327 posts in this topic

1,100 posts

I hate when they end series at non milestone numbers when they are close to it, couldn't they shoot for 150 issue!

Edited by maraxusofkeld

182 posts

Great Ottley tweet yesterday

RYAN OTTLEY ‏@RyanOttley Sep 3

Favorite fan comment from yesterday. "You're my favorite artist second to Stan Lee." @FANEXPOCANADA

203 posts

The delay is killing me! I was almost tempted to buy another title, but decided to reread The Astonishing Wolf-Man.

650 posts
The delay is killing me! I was almost tempted to buy another title, but decided to reread The Astonishing Wolf-Man.

I like that crossover. That cover OA with Invincible by Howard is still available. It haunted me for the longest time.

203 posts

I like that crossover. That cover OA with Invincible by Howard is still available. It haunted me for the longest time.

Wolf-Man #11? Where did you see that one?

I'm just getting started with published OA. Have you acquired any new Invincible pieces, lately?

650 posts

I'm just getting started with published OA. Have you acquired any new Invincible pieces, lately?

Mark has it at Splash. I haven't bought anything in awhile. Have moved away from comic book art and comics in general. I haven't read a new issue of Invincible in almost a year!

1,455 posts

Hey guys...so I recently got an Invincible #2 CGC 9.6 from DCOTT

I am not familiar at all with the series so is this something worth hanging onto?

Does it have any value?

Thanks

1,772 posts

Last sale was $99 for a 9.6 If you like the character, keep the book.

203 posts

Mark has it at Splash. I haven't bought anything in awhile. Have moved away from comic book art and comics in general. I haven't read a new issue of Invincible in almost a year!

I'll be headed that direction, too, once Invincible ends.

203 posts
Hey guys...so I recently got an Invincible #2 CGC 9.6 from DCOTT

I am not familiar at all with the series so is this something worth hanging onto?

Does it have any value?

Thanks

Yeah...if you're a fan...it's a keeper! Lots of first appearances in that one, too.

As far as value goes...the only way it would increase...is if Kirkman turns into a show or movie. That's a big 'if', unfortunately.

1,455 posts
Last sale was $99 for a 9.6 If you like the character, keep the book.

Yeah i cant say that I do....just not familiar enough with the series...

203 posts

Finally done with work and just picked up 131! Ceramic throne, here I come!

650 posts

So, started moving some things around in the collection. If you ever wanted a specific Invincible page or a page featuring your favorite character, now is your chance. Maybe I can help? Hit me up.

4,976 posts
So, started moving some things around in the collection. If you ever wanted a specific Invincible page or a page featuring your favorite character, now is your chance. Maybe I can help? Hit me up.

hm

650 posts

Opening my collection first of the year. Has been a good time, ready for something else.

4,976 posts
Opening my collection first of the year. Has been a good time, ready for something else.

There is a certain email thread that hopes to see a few things first :wishluck:

203 posts

Invincible 133 variant in homage to Youngblood #1.

16105977_1214870471883325_8143831575361152878_n_zpsgj38xpvj.jpg

1,502 posts

Anyone know what Ottley is doing after Invincible if it ends? I'm guessing nothing has been announced yet.