• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I feel so lucky to own this splash page featuring the 1st appearances of Atom Eve, Robot, Rex Splode and Dupli-Kate

TeenTeam.JPG

So cool! I have the pencils of Conquests introduction which I have posted here a few times. I ran into someone at my LCS that has the OA of Dinosaurus' first appearance. I waited to long to buy Thragg's intro from Splash Page. Makes me want to see more 1st appearances like Allen!

First%20Thragg.jpeg

Here is first Thragg.

First Eve ever was actually in Invincible #1 but she is not in costume and it's only one panel. Invincible #62's cover is the first time Ottley drew any form to Conquest other than the arms from 61's cover.

First Eve ever was actually in Invincible #1 but she is not in costume and it's only one panel. Invincible #62's cover is the first time Ottley drew any form to Conquest other than the arms from 61's cover.

I don't think it can be classed as a 1st appearance because she is neither spoken to nor is the reader made aware of her (just a figure in the background). Usually that is classed as a cameo rather than a 1st appearance.

Her first appearance is issue two as costumed Atom Eve and then later as Eve herself.

According to Cory Walker it was her in the first issue. It's the seat she always sits in.

Here is the quote from Image forums

capuga wrote:

Issue 2 - First appearance of Atom Eve (I'm not convinced the girl in issue 1 was Eve) and the rest of the Teen Team.

cory w wrote:

The girl that looks just like her that is in the class that Mark and Eve have together? Yeah, that could go either way. ;)

Doesn't mean issue 2 is any less the first appearance of Atom Eve, though, just means that Samantha Wilkins appeared before that.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Invincifans

First%20Thragg.jpeg

Here is first Thragg.

Sell this to me!