• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some golden age books for sale, runs, Pedigrees, Centuars...

350 posts in this topic

thanks folks...I don't have too many more dupes (the Pedigrees I have non ped copies, which I am just as happy with)... hoping someone will find something they need...

Slap up an Cap. #68 and make me miss a mortgage payment this month.
already sold :sorry:

So...... You're only putting up the junk? :baiting:

Waiting for early Batman, Superman please. :popcorn:

batman 1-100 and superman 1-20 already sold :sorry:

I got the Supes #17 !! :banana:

incredible books your putting up tonight Rick, I'm sure they will all be sold sooner or later.

Slap up an Cap. #68 and make me miss a mortgage payment this month.
already sold :sorry:

So...... You're only putting up the junk? :baiting:

Waiting for early Batman, Superman please. :popcorn:

batman 1-100 and superman 1-20 already sold :sorry:

I got the Supes #17 !! :banana:

incredible books your putting up tonight Rick, I'm sure they will all be sold sooner or later.

yep, the 17 was the last one I sold (thumbs u

If there are any centaurs anyone needs, I picked up 90 from a collector a few months ago...I needed about 40 of them for my collection, and sold about 20, but still have a good 30 dupes ...just not sure I want to list them all, so PM if you have any wants...

All Star 36...now, before anyone yells at me for the price, this is pretty much what I paid for the book...and, that said, it is generally a tough book to find in nice shape...$999 :news:sold

as36-1.jpg