• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some golden age books for sale, runs, Pedigrees, Centuars...

350 posts in this topic

All Star 33...can't be CGC'd due to slight overhang (stored and will be shipped in a Fortress)...bought from our very own MrBedrock at a cool $1000, so that is what I will offer it at :news:sold

as33-1.jpg

(easy FN with ow pages)....

the other 2 Solomun Grundy appearances (only 3 in the GA )... Comic Calvalcade 13...cgc 5.0, $400, and AA 61, cgc 5.5 ...$2999...in fact, buy the AA 61, and I will toss in the CC 13 at 1/2 price :)

:news:both books sold

grundy3.jpg

All Star 3, Davis Crippin Ped...would be a 4.0 or so, but a mylar "accident" increased a 1" spine split up to the top staple...$5999

as3crippin-1.jpg

If I didn't already have the Trolley copy of AS #3 I would be all over this copy. Lovely pages and cover colors. (worship)

All American 16....$15,500

aa16cgc.jpg

:o :o :o

One of the greatest books of the golden age!! Why must I be so broke???

the reason I LOVE this copy, is that there is NO pieces added...just a little color touch, some tear seals and cleaning...really on the borderline of slight to mod, but interior page cleaning must have pushed over the edge...but, it is all original, as far as the paper you see (thumbs u

Help me make the switch official...any MMC pedigrees? :wishluck:

Jim

Jim, the two MMCs Rick has listed already might as well be pedigrees. That is a sharp 7.0 on the #46 too. I'd buy them both if I were you and the Hangman #3 to satisfy the pedigree jones. Yeah, Yeah, that is what I would do. :baiting:

Mike: One of us is looking at the wrong thread, as I don't see a single Marvel Mystery book in this thread :baiting:

As for the Cap's, I agree, that Cap #46 is a super sweet looking 7.0 if I've ever seen one :cloud9:

Jim

But if it was an MMC 46 I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Mike: One of us is looking at the wrong thread, as I don't see a single Marvel Mystery book in this thread :baiting:

As for the Cap's, I agree, that Cap #46 is a super sweet looking 7.0 if I've ever seen one :cloud9:

Jim

I knew that, I was just testin' ya. doh! Hey, what can I say it's been a long day. I should of went to bed two hours ago. :P

the other 2 Solomun Grundy appearances (only 3 in the GA )... Comic Calvalcade 13...cgc 5.0, $400, and AA 61, cgc 5.5 ...$2999...in fact, buy the AA 61, and I will toss in the CC 13 at 1/2 price :)

grundy3.jpg

PM sent regarding the Comic Cavalcade 13. :wishluck:

Rick, Grundy actually had four golden age appearances. The last was in Comic Cavalcade #24, which came out after All-Star #33. In it, he comes back from the moon (where Green Lantern had banished him at the end of AS#33) which makes his reintroduction in the silver age a little shaky. Showcase #55 shows him coming back from the moon a second time, and in a different way!

Here's my copy (not part of Rick's sale, just for illustration purposes!)

th_ComicCavalcade24_CGCVGF50.jpg