• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star Batman & Robin 10 1 Variant & 5 Regular + Single error copies $40

7 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I was able to snatch some of the recalled All Star Batman & Robin 10 issues before my local comic shop pulled them off the shelf (which I know they'll just sell on ebay too). Anyways thought I'd offer a few hear, before ebaying the rest. Offering to you guys for $40 (including shipping 1st class), unless overseas then you pay for s/h. Please pm, as I've already sold off a few from other threads (thanks Jon!). 1st pm's get 1st bill, and I'll try to ship the best but cannot guarantee the grade. Of course they're not read etc.... thanks!

Ebay name is cujobyte29, and Roy and some others can give ya my references if needed.

Thanks!

Nick

Hi Guys,

Sorry looks like the Variant is SOLD, per my bombarding pm's. I have the other issue left, a few of them, will have to sift thru pm's to see who gets what. Anyone want the regular edition, please pm. Thanks for the interest!

Nick