• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,296 posts in this topic

I wish these were mass-produced. Heinously expensive now.

hughes.jpg

I had some time to kill in a comic shop last week and passed the time browsing a year and a half worth of Catwoman. Hughes' run of covers is wonderful, widely varied and intriguingly imaginative. I wonder if the actual comics are as good. I read Darwyn Cooke's start to the current series but dropped it afterwards. I never bought the idea of Batman giving her a pass.

The edition size of the above Princess Leia: Last Daughter of Alderaan lithograph was a very small 250.

What with the rest of Hughes' Wonder Woman and Catwoman covers being printed up in

large quantities as posters and prints, one day we may see the one above reprinted in a larger edition size.

(I wonder how the reprinting of all the Hughes' Wonder Woman and Catwoman covers

in over-sized print formats will affect the prices of the original comics.)

Anyway, I picked up three sets of these for $5.00 per set off ebay from thecomicmonster.

He has one more set up for auction, now.

SNAIL-MAIL-ZATANNA-PRINT-SET-ADAM-HUGHES

sexy083.jpg

Edited by llll