• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,301 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, bcphillips119 said:

What is the grade on the WW188?  Would you consider selling?

3 hours ago, divad said:

No offense, but this is more appropriate in a PM. 2c

No biggie. It's around 9.6, and sorry, but I'm not selling any of my AH hoard right now. 

13 hours ago, bcphillips119 said:

Sounds good... figured I'd ask :blush:

divad... I'll keep it in mind

No worries!

Im having a really good Adam Hughes week from CGC SS. I don't have the books yet, but just got the grades in for the following after the signing at Dallas Comic Show in Feb (they went to CCS first, no Fast Track)):

Supergirl 23A (Hughes) 9.8
Supergirl 23A (Hughes) 9.4
Harley Quinn #1 (Hughes) 9.8
Catwoman #47 (Hughes) 9.6
Catwoman #51 (Hughes) 9.8
Catwoman #52 (Hughes) 9.4
Catwoman #53 (Hughes) 9.8
Wonder Woman #159 (Hughes) 9.8
Wonder Woman #164 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.8
Wonder Woman #166 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.8
Wonder Woman #172 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.6
Wonder Woman #184 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.6
Wonder Woman #184 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.6
Wonder Woman #178 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.8
Wonder Woman #187 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.8
Wonder Woman #188 (Hughes, Jimenez) 9.6

10 hours ago, devald said:

in case no one has this already but the best buy exclusive has what appears to be some sort of Adam Hughes (by the looks of it) insert
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wonder-woman-commemorative-edition-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2009/5852806.p?skuId=5852806

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I have some Rewards Points I can throw at that.

And indeed, I picked it up this weekend. The cards are actually really nice, thick lenticular cards, with AH, Finch and Lee artwork. If you're going to pick the movie up anyway, I'd say it's worth hunting the pack down. I ended up double-dipping and getting this one and the Target steelbook. 

Photo May 22, 12 05 04 AM.jpg

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:

And indeed, I picked it up this weekend. The cards are actually really nice, thick lenticular cards, with AH, Finch and Lee artwork. If you're going to pick the movie up anyway, I'd say it's worth hunting the pack down. I ended up double-dipping and getting this one and the Target steelbook. 

Photo May 22, 12 05 04 AM.jpg

Those are awesome!!

Everytime I go to Walmart or Target to get stuff like this, I have a hard time finding it lol Idk if it's because I'm in a big city or what not and someone else gets to them first ??? 

54 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Those are awesome!!

Everytime I go to Walmart or Target to get stuff like this, I have a hard time finding it lol Idk if it's because I'm in a big city or what not and someone else gets to them first ??? 

yeah, I don't normally go for collectors cards and stuff like that, but these are really super nice. Trying to decide how I want to display them, as they are that nice.

I ended up ordering this one from Best Buy's website, because all of the local BB's were sold out. Shipped and had it in just a couple of days.

The Target steelbook I ordered online and picked up instore. Pretty handy option if you're ever worried about them selling out before you can make it to the store.

18 hours ago, Dmac538 said:

Anyone going to Megacon to get books signed by Adam Hughes?

I am. Most will not be 9.8 but I love the covers and don't intend to sell them. Got 8 prepped right now will probably bump that down to 5.