• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,297 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, manetteska said:

image.jpg

Congrats on being among the less than 6 9.8 owners of this cover.Despite the naysayers'doubts this cover was already bring made aware by many over 2 years ago and high grade copies are still on the low side on the market,resulting in the premium it commands currently.the colors really pops out on this one!

On 7/14/2017 at 11:14 AM, Reno McCoy said:

Wow. I love the display.

Man oh man, I see that and I want to do something similar. Is there any risk of damage from light on those covers?

The books are in Mylites2 Sleeves which says "Get Protection from a Variety of Hazards", one being Ultra-Violet Fading.  Not sure how much protection but they don't get any direct sunlight, and the bulbs, I believe, are LEDs.  I read the Fluorescent bulbs are very hazardous, so if you have those don't even try it.  Pulse the light in this run are hardly on as it is the room in the house I use as an office, so I get enough light from the computer.

Also at times I rotate the books out unless I get more shelves.

51 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

Anyone know if Adam Hughes has any exclusives at any cons this summer? Or if any publisher is featuring his art on an exclusive con cover?

Sideshow Star Wars prints at SDCC