• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,296 posts in this topic

Another weekend, another dollar box dive. Funny, I've picked up several of those Jedi books before, but never realized that it was originally polybagged.

photo sep 10, 12 02 29 am.jpg

24 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Another weekend, another dollar box dive. Funny, I've picked up several of those Jedi books before, but never realized that it was originally polybagged.

photo sep 10, 12 02 29 am.jpg

have prices really been driven up even on books like these?

That's crazy.

Edited by CBT

18 hours ago, CBT said:

have prices really been driven up even on books like these?

That's crazy.

I don't think any of these particular books are pricey, I just grab any Hughes book out of the bargain bins when I see them, as I have for years.

37 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I don't think any of these particular books are pricey, I just grab any Hughes book out of the bargain bins when I see them, as I have for years.

ahh, i see, if wildcats/x-men was ever not a dollar bin book, I would be in shock and awe...

On 10/5/2017 at 4:46 PM, fullerjason said:

Some I got back last week...

20170926_234421-1.jpg

I always liked this Vampi cover. Adam still had a lot of Dave Stevens in him at this point, before he drifted over into Drew Struzan mode.

8 hours ago, TintiGooner said:

Some AH goodness arrived Monday. The bottom 2 I purchased from my LCS a few weeks before the submission and the others I bought off the shelf when they first came out.

IMG_4841.jpg

Nice! No one ever seems to bring up those Valor and She-Hulk books. I fish them out of dollar bins whenever I see 'em. Also love the LoSH.