• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,296 posts in this topic

What do other collectors think about these, what do you call them, cover reprints?  I have seen cover swaps & homage covers now this, is there no originality or just another gimmick to sell like all these variant covers.  But wait, these are also variant covers so reprint variant covers? I am not going to lie that Hughes Captain Marvel Covers was on my short list, I own the GI Joe #2.

con-exclusive-GIJoeRAH252SDCC.jpg.9c0efaa85ebc995c0caf3b73e9e7ab61.jpg LIFE-OF-CAPTAINSLIDE_1024x.png.ea45eaa769aae1d4fef2f1ac233f4d92.png

2 hours ago, SamPool said:

What do other collectors think about these, what do you call them, cover reprints?  I have seen cover swaps & homage covers now this, is there no originality or just another gimmick to sell like all these variant covers.  But wait, these are also variant covers so reprint variant covers? I am not going to lie that Hughes Captain Marvel Covers was on my short list, I own the GI Joe #2.

con-exclusive-GIJoeRAH252SDCC.jpg.9c0efaa85ebc995c0caf3b73e9e7ab61.jpg LIFE-OF-CAPTAINSLIDE_1024x.png.ea45eaa769aae1d4fef2f1ac233f4d92.png

My vote = Super Stupid

Patrick

On 7/11/2018 at 8:03 PM, SamPool said:

HORRIBLE

On 7/11/2018 at 5:03 PM, SamPool said:

Not a fan of these "variants of variants".... I own both copies in their original "form"... Don't understand why'd they do this?!  It just seems wrong...